*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Maria
  2. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1071539-Maria
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: Maria  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Maria

    by: pendelberry
You have been at college and in your new dorm room for about a month and a half now. You have moved about a hundred miles away from home and the only person that you know well on campus is Maria and you are more than a little thankful that it's her you have always had a small crush on her and a massive crush on her huge feet they were the biggest pair you have ever seen up to this point. You had been able to give her more than a few foot massages in the past. You see she was a volleyball player and your sisters best friend she was always at your house and had sore feet all the time in high school. The things you loved most about her feet was the fact that they never seemed to stink no matter how hard she worked out they never smelled bad. Her feet were amazing to you they were 21 inches long and just over 8 inches wide at the balls of her feet, they were ridiculously meaty and soft her toes were medium length and very plump they had an average height to her arch and a super sexy paddle shape to them. Her big toe was the size of a zucchini fruit, every time you saw her feet all you could think of was, man I want to suck her toe. She always had them taken amazing care off her feet with regular pedicures, her toes were always painted a metallic shade of violet and she was always checking in on you. Today was no exception the only thing was her feet were hurting her. She walked into your room she never knocked just like back at home she says "how we doing today, I know you have a math test tomorrow. want me to help you study?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/1071539-Maria