*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You go look for more feet
  2. Sara
  3. list of girls
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2547932-You-go-look-for-more-feet
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1760290
Interactive Story were you can indulge your foot fetish on the biggest feet you can find
This choice: You go look for more feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You go look for more feet

    by: pendelberry
You decide to go out and look for more pairs of feet. Moving through the dorm building you get to the main hall on the bottom floor. Heading for the door you stop when you hear "Hay dumb ass I got a little mess over here for you to clean up." Looking to your right you see Danny and his group of bastards sitting at one of the tables he had thrown his can of coke on the floor and was talking to Carla one of the cleaning ladies." Feeling your blood boil you say to him before she could react "Hay dumbass she isn't your privet maid so how about you get off your lazy ass and pick your own mess up."

Looking at you with disgust and anger in his eyes he jumps up and gets right in your face saying with venom in his voice "how about we make your bitch ass lick it up." Feeling no fear about his attempts to intimidate you, you look him right in the eye not wavering in the least you say back calmly "Your welcome to try." Realizing that you weren't in the least intimidated he looked to his friends for support but they wanted no part of you so his bravado evaporated right before your eyes slinking back to his friends he says "come on guys lets go." watching them leave you turn to see Carla walking towards the mess they left. Carla was a 38-year-old woman 6'2" she was of Latin descent. She had huge size 24 wide feet you had yet to see her feet without her shoes on so you had no idea what her soles looked like. She was a super kind woman she never had a cross word for anyone and was by far the most helpful person on campus she would give you the shirt off her back if it would help you, all of this was because you were one of the few people who actually spoke with her and were simply nice to her.

You walk over to the table as well bending down and picking up the trash that Danny had thrown on the ground standing back up you see her with that same gentle smile on her face she says to you "Thank you for that he always tries to make our lives as hard as possible." You reply back looking at the door "yea he has a knack for being a royal pain in the ass." Looking back at her you see she is favoring one leg as she held one foot off the ground. You speak up and say "what's up your feet sore?" She says back in her typical motherly way "Ow don't worry about me ill be fine just been a long day on my feet."

Smiling at her it hits you "well I can get at some feet and do her a solid by giving her a massage win-win and I might just get to add a few pics of her soles to my collection." Saying back to her " Now what kind of person would I be if I didn't help you out as much as you have done for me with something as simple as a foot massage." She smiles at hearing that but says back "ow I couldn't make you do that."

You say to her "You won't be making me do it I want to it will make you feel better and that's all the reason I need. walking over to her she
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pendelberry (UN: pendelberryx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pendelberry has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760290-Foot-Fetish-for-Big-Feet/cid/2547932-You-go-look-for-more-feet