*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Long Weekend
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762100-Transform-Forward/cid/1075242-A-Long-Weekend
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1762100
You never believed the consequences of ignoring a chain text, until now!
Chapter #1

A Long Weekend

    by: Unknown
The next morning you wake up, with little memory of the text message that you had quickly ignored hours before, thinking of it as nothing more than a hazy dream. But it was a Saturday so you put it behind you and went on with you morning.

Your Spring break started next week and you still hadn’t decided what you wanted to do, but it was going to be a nice long week so it was really a matter of what to do first. At the moment you were at your apartment, you were in your third year of college so you live off campus with three roommates.

You could stay there for a couple days and just relax. You managed to take care of all your homework and everything so that you enjoy your break. Besides you promised your friends that you would spend some time with them over the break. Or you could drive a few hours north to visit some friends you rarely get to see. Since the drive is so long and gas is so high it’s been a while since you’ve visited. Or you could go home first and see you Family and friends back in your home town. You spend so much time focusing on school that you don’t get to see them as much as you would like.

Then you smile and thing, “I’ve got a whole week, I’m sure I’ll get a chance to see everyone.” And besides no matter where you go first there should be a beautiful girl or two that has been waiting to get you all to herself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1762100-Transform-Forward/cid/1075242-A-Long-Weekend