*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Preparations for Retrival
  2. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763674-Coronas-Evergrowing-Family/cid/1078617-Preparations-for-Retrival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1763674
An immeasurably large and powerful succubus decides her family needs some new members.
This choice: Corona agrees with Eliza's request and sends her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Preparations for Retrival

    by: awesomex18
“Do I really have to ask?” Corona chuckled. “I’ll leave the method of her acquisition up to you... Surprise me, Elizabeth. Show me why I should still dream of handing you my throne someday.”

“Yes, Mother,” Eliza bowed before her. “I shall not disappoint you.”

Taking flight, the daughter of the queen of all succubi immediately sought out her lover/wife Athena. Finding the red-headed angelic succubus only seconds later, Eliza hovered before her and began to inform her of her most recent assignment.

“My darling goddess Athena,” the demoness began, “I have another fun day planned ahead for us. Would you like to guess what we’ll be doing?”

“Hmmm...I’d have to guess adding another daughter to your mother’s exquisite family,” Athena chuckled.

“My, such a smart pet, aren’t you?” Eliza asked as she slowly descended and kissed her mistress/pet on her lips, letting their tongues dance a familiar rumba that they had come to enjoy. “But yes, Mother has found quite the cute one this time. Are you ready to leave, my dearest Athena?”

“But of course, my lovely pet,” the other succubus replied as she spread her angelic wings and took flight. “Lead the way, Eliza.”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 awesomex18 (UN: awesomex18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SpaceMedafigtherX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763674-Coronas-Evergrowing-Family/cid/1078617-Preparations-for-Retrival