*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763674-Coronas-Evergrowing-Family/cid/1078609-And-so-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1763674
An immeasurably large and powerful succubus decides her family needs some new members.
Chapter #1

And so it begins...

    by: SpaceMedafigtherX
The stars twinkled below, the minuscule universe appearing as an infinitesimal speck within her hands as Corona Ognas, queen of all succubi, smiled seductively, licking her lips as she looked into the countless worlds below.

“Found something interesting?” Elizabeth asked as she gave her mother a brief but sensuous kiss. “Or perhaps someone?”

“Someone interesting indeed,” Corona nodded as she used her magics to show Elizabeth what she was looking at. “You see that one right there? She’s going to be your new sister.”

“She is cute... Although she doesn’t seem to be ready yet. Shall I go and prepare her for you?” Eliza asked.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SpaceMedafigtherX (UN: sdmmfxv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SpaceMedafigtherX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1763674-Coronas-Evergrowing-Family/cid/1078609-And-so-it-begins