*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764764-Giant-boys/cid/1084816-A-pair-of-boys-have-grownand-heading-this-way
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1764764
What happens when young boys grow to massive sizes?
This choice: A pair of boys have grown,and heading this way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A pair of boys have grown,and heading this way

    by: MickeyFan
You begin to panic when the ground begins to rumble, you look around and you see your teammates who are also looking around for what is making the ground shake. Then you turn around and heading for you are two boys but they were huge.
You estimated they had to be a little over 50ft tall. As they approached you and your teammate's mouth dropped as you began to recognize the two behemoth boys.
Finally they stopped right in front of you as you began to glance up. The boys looked looked down at you with huge grins on their faces.
They were the two boys who you and your teammates wouldn't let play with you cause they were not big enough.
Zachary 12 normally 5'2" now around 52ft, brown short hair, plays football and soccer. And the other boy was Tyler 12 normally 5'1" dark brown hair also short now about 51ft tall like football and fishing. Zachary reached down and wrapped his hand around your waist.
You struggled to free yourself but it was no use. Well Zachary spoke as he lifted you up into the air.
"Who's too small now"? As he held you, you found it very painful and hard to breathe. "Ooh whats wrong"? Zach mocked finding it hard to breathe. "Wow I feel powerful"., Zachary exclaimed. "You know I could easily put an end to you right now if I wanted but I won't for now I have a challenge for you and your teammates".
Zachary and Tyler smiled at each other who while Zach had you had the four other boys pinned under his red and black high tops.
You managed to get a breath and asked "What is your challenge"? "Me and Tyler challenge you in a game of football".
"You mean the four of us against the two of you". "Yeah thats right". Zach said. "And if you boys win we will not harm you.
But if we win which will most likely happen considering we outsize you all. You my old friend will be tortured until i'm bored of you and your teammates will be put to death".
So lets play as Zachary sets you down on the ground and Tyler lifts his foot off the other four boys. Let the game begin. What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You somehow win but Zach changes mind

2. You lose

*Noteb*
3. You win

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MickeyFan (UN: dvdmcgrdy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1764764-Giant-boys/cid/1084816-A-pair-of-boys-have-grownand-heading-this-way