*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just outside your own home
  2. Background
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1084746-Just-outside-your-own-home
by Storm
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1766334
Try not to be eaten or crushed by Pokemon and their trainers... No guarantee of survival!!
This choice: Just outside your own home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Just outside your own home

    by: Storm
You were lucky. You had not fallen too far away from your most helpful place.

At least, that's what you thought as you pushed yourself up from the moist dirt.

Your family was definitely asleep this late at night. Either your dad or mom would be the best choice for help, but they would be hard to get to with their busy schedules and quick paces. One of your sisters, sixteen-year-old Laynee or ten-year-old Haley, could suffice if you could not get your parents' help. Then again, they had never showed any interest in you. They didn't even go to your graduation. You had never gotten along very well with them, but this kind of a situation could change that around. Unfortunately, it could also tilt the relationship even further the other way, leaving you vulnerable in the hands of one of your own sisters.

Or, with the consideration of every option available, you could always attempt to get help from one of the family pokemon. They had usually been friendly with you, but that could've easily been a front from pokemon that were angry at being reduced to simple pets. Also, it would be much easier to have a little snack on you rather than help you.

It's all up to you.

You have the following choices:

1. Get Dad's help

2. Get Mom's help

3. Get Laynee's (16 y.o.) help

*Noteb*
4. Get Haley's (10 y.o.) help

5. Get one of your pokemon's help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm (UN: dialstorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1766334-Your-Life-Shrunken-in-Pokemon/cid/1084746-Just-outside-your-own-home