*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Musubi, the caring goddess
  2. The birth of Mina-toe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1089589-Musubi-the-caring-goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: Musubi, she has just come back inside from training  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Musubi, the caring goddess

    by: gtsdude
It was Musubi, the fist sekirei. "Musbi-chan! Down here!" He yelled straining his lounges trying to contact the goddess.

"Hugh?" She said to herself looking around the room. "I think someone just called my name....but Musubi sees no one..." She continued to look around. Minato took a sigh of relief, thanking god that the senses of a Sekirei were 10x that of a normal humans and to the fact she was so open minded. She was always ready to hear someone out and any other of his Sekirei would have just kept on walking. "Hello? Someone call Musubi's name?" She said once more looking around, she even lifted the dinner table to check under it.

"Musubi-chan! Down here!" Minato yelled jumping up and down.

"Down where?" Musubi asked

"Well...." Minato looked for any objects that he could point out

"Well what?"

"Well wait!"

"Wait for what?"

"Wait for me."

"Whos me?"

"MUSBI-CHAN ITS ME MINATO!!!" Minato yelled up at the brunette giantess that was still oblivoius of his situation. He face palmed and calmed down shortly after. Hopefully Musubi was smart enough to get that part down But he was to frustrated and angrered to see the goddess's eyes were upoun him. After finally noticing something was blocking out the sun he turned around to face his most simple minded sekirei.

"Oh there you are, took me awhile to find you and since you were talking so much it was a big help in finding you. But you should know better than to try and trick Musubi little bug.' Musubi said giggling at the 'bug's' antics. "Musubi is a big sekirei, bugs should know better than to try and trick a sekirei, espeacilialy whenyou are smaller than their pinky toe. But Musubi is not mean and wont squish you." Musubi said beginning to rise back to her feet.

"Musbi-chan its me Minato!" Minato yelled trying to get Musubi to see its him. She did not see him but this did cause her to come back down but with a mean glare.

"Musubi said to stop trying to trick her! Your not Minato-sama, he is big and you are small! Musubi said argueing with Minato.

"Musubi-chan, think for a second. Do bugs really talk?" Minato asked hopping that she would realize this This caught Musubi on suprise as she looked up in deep thought. "Please Musubi-chan, see me..." Minato said to himself not wanting to possibly interrupt Musubi's thinking and lose this chance Finally Musubi brought her head back down and said...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1089589-Musubi-the-caring-goddess