*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1091752-Mina-bug
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: Keep it as a...pet?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mina-bug

    by: gtsdude
Tsukiumi eyed the 'bug' with great intrest and great sympathy. It must have been desprate to come inside the Inn if it could not find food anywhere else. And being such a small height must have life very difficult for such a being. "Bug!" She addressed Minato as she lowered herself to one knee and glared down at him. "I am going to give you a chance to live a fear free life. No longer will you go hungry, live in fear of larger predators, or have sleepless nights in fear of what might befall you! I, Tsukiumi sekirei number 09, will be your new owner and protector!" Before Minato could do anything else he was soon in the palm of Tsukiumi's hand and was rising upwards towards her face. Once he was directly infront of her face, Minato quickly realized how truely small he was. Her eye lashes were comparable to trees, and he didnt want to even think about her hair. She smiled gently down at him. "So weak, so defencless, so small, and so cute. Just like my dear Minato." Her words were like bullets being shot through Minato's pride.

Minato sighed, there was no hope. He was simply to small, and being branded as bug proved that. "Tsukiumi! Its me Minato!" He yelled one last time, even though he knew it would go unanswered. Tsukiumi merely closed her fingers around him and rose back up. He was being thrashed around in the fist, hitting walls of skin and on come occations, Tsukiumi's thumbnail. But soon Tsukiumi's fist unravled, the light blinding Minato as he looked up at Tsukiumi. The sun transforming her figure into a godly silhouette. She truely was a goddess from his prospective.

"Left." She simply said. Minato scratched his head and looked to his left, life sparked in him as he just barely dodged an on coming finger. He picked himself back up and was breathing heavily. "Right." This time knowing what she had in store, he turned to his right to see the finger coming back around. He stepped out of the way this time due to the fact he know what was coming and had an idea of what to do. "Jump." This one almost caught Minato off by suprise but his insticts kicked in and he jumped as high as he could. But his efforts were in vein as Tsukiumi's finger was simply to large for him to jump over. He hit the ground landing on his butt. "Up" Minato's neck snapped upwards to see her finger now coming straight down upon him. He jumped to his right and dodged the harbinger of death that was his Sekirei's finger. "Good, you can understand me!' Tsukiumi exclaimed now dawning a rarely seen smile on her face.

Minato was out of breath and was struggling to get back up on his feet. If he was a Sekirei of a star athelet it would have been a piece of cake for him to dodge those fingers. But he was just an ordinary human, nothing special about him going on here, nothing intresting to point out, just a normal pathetic human being. "Tsukiumi, your....going to...kill me..." He weakly said, even though he knew she wouldn't hear him.

"Tsukiumi," Miya said from down the hall stoping Tsukiumi from doing anything further, "I hope your not talking to an unwanted vistor...." She said walking towards her room. Tsukiumi mentally screamed as she heard the footsteps getting louder and louder. 'No, I can't believe I forgot that Miya has a no pets rule at the Inn! Especialy bugs! But.' She looked down at her new bug and imagined that in its place was Minato (little did she know he atcually was...). In her imagination the little Minato was yelling up to her, 'Tsukiumi my goddess wife, please dont let her find me!' Tsukiumi snapped out of it and smiled. 'Its obvoius, all I have to do is put him in my pocket....' She picked Minato up and looked down. 'Gah! I dont have any pockets!' She thought no searching for an alternative. She looked down at her body and sighed, there was no option....

"Please forgive me for what I am about to do my little bug...." She said down to Minato as he felt himself moving to an unknown location. "Tsukiumi, what are you talking about?' Minato seemed to asked himself. Soon he was given his answer as he was being held over...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her right boot

*Noteb*
2. Her chest

*Noteb*
3. Her mouth

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1091752-Mina-bug