*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tsukiumi, the water goddess
  2. The birth of Mina-toe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1088432-Tsukiumi-the-water-goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: Tsukiumi, pissed from her most recent defeat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tsukiumi, the water goddess

    by: gtsdude
It was Tsukiumi, his most honor bound and most protective sekirei. Tsukiumi stormed into the room while mumbling horrible things about Kazehana and the other Sekirei as she took a seat on a near by chair. She sighed as she removed her foot wear letting her feet get some air. She wiggled her toes letting out the horrid stentch that now threated Minato's life. "I wish that there was some way that Minato could be only mine, the ability to just pluck him off the ground and stash him in my pocket." She sighed. "A girl can dream, a girl can dream."

"TSUKIUM-CHANI!!!!" Minato yelled for the thousanth time. It was no use, she was far to large to hear the bug. "Tsukiumi-chan, I need you ..." He muttered to himself but not before being hit by Tsukiumi's foot odor. "To put those boots back on." Minato said being a smartass by completeing his prevoius sentence. However unknown to Minato and Tsukiumi, when an ashikabi is in desprate need of his Sekirei, the Sekirei is hit with something related to an alarm in their heads.

"Wha?" Tsukiumi said to herself after being hit with the 'alarm'. She was forced to search the ground and finally she saw him. "What the?" Tsukiumi stood up to her full height and striking a menacing stance over the bug sized Minato. She finally concluded to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gtsdude (UN: gtsfandude at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1088432-Tsukiumi-the-water-goddess