*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1092755-Bugs-dont-belong-indoors
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1767978
Minato from Sekirei finds himself shruken in the Izumo inn, along with his sekirei
This choice: Pick it up and show some mercy, set it free  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bugs don't belong indoors

    by: ForestFire5000
Tsukiumi simply stared down at the miniature Minato for a moment before bending down and reaching for him. Minato was terrified by the sheer size of the hand heading right for him, but he knew that he couldn't avoid it in time. Instead, he decided to swallow his fear and hope for the best. As the blond beauty picked him up and raised him into the air, she looked down on him with a gentle smile. She was blissfully unaware that the miniscule creature she held in the palm of her hand was actually her ashikabi.

"You poor thing... A helpless little bug like you shouldn't be wandering around a great big house like this all on your own... Don't worry little guy, I'll set you free so that you can be safe from all the big girls walking around in these halls."

She then walked to the nearest doorway and stepped outside. Minato decided to try yelling to get her attention one last time.

"Tsukiumi, please! You have to help me! I'm not a bug! It's me, Minato!"

Thinking that she heard something, Tsukiumi looked down once more at the 'bug' in her hand. She didn't understand what Minato had said, but it did register to her ears as a small chirping noise. Upon closer inspection...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gtsdude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1767978-Ever-shrinking-Mina-toe/cid/1092755-Bugs-dont-belong-indoors