*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1090766-Julie-walks-in-on-her-naked-mom-standing-over-h
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.
This choice: Julie walks in on her naked mom standing over her fallen brother.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Julie walks in on her naked mom standing over h...

    by: Enigma
A noise disturbs your thinking, and you turn your head in surprise to see your youngest sister, Julie, shaking your body in an attempt to rouse you. She lifts her head, and her mouth drops wide open in shock, at the sight of her mother standing naked in front of her. She fumbles over her words, until she can clearly bring out the words, "What are you doing, Mom?! Why is Matt lying here, and ... just what is happening?"

You pause for a moment, then sigh and decide to tell her, "Julie, it's really me, John."

"Mom, it really isn't funny to mess around while Matt is in this condition. Please, just help me get him off the floor." she tells you in disbelief. She grabs one of your old body's arms and tries to dislocate the shoulder by pulling on it. Clearly, you need to convince her before she does something stupid, like calling for help; you think of a memory only you and she know about, and smile as you recall a few very interesting conversations the pair of you had.

"Remember when you crashed Mom's car into the garage and begged me to take the fall for you? The time Alice's bras and panties went missing because you hid them in my room and Mom grounded me for a month? I also bought you birth control pills and the set of..."

"Ohmygoditreallyisyou!!" she utters in one breath while clasping her hands to her mouth. She walks over to you and lays one hand on your current body's lower arm, staring up into your face. She motions for you to sit down on the chair and you explain the entire strange evening you have had, thanks to the stone. When you finish your story, she leans her young body forward and asks you, "Do you know what happened to Mom; can you bring her back?" You put the stone in her palm and she touches it. The stone glows, and suddenly there are two naked Marys in the room. Just as she opens her mouth in surprise, you grab the stone from Julie's hand and tell it, "Stop Mom from moving or speaking, and halt her ability to hear or see." and she freezes in place. Julie laughs at the sight of her mother, and turns back around to tell you..
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Enigma (UN: newbie1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Enigma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1090766-Julie-walks-in-on-her-naked-mom-standing-over-h