*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1090130-What-would-being-your-Mom-be-like
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.
This choice: What would being your Mom be like?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What would being your Mom be like?

    by: Enigma
You think of your Mom leaning on you, and idly wonder what it would be like live your mother's life just before your vision blurs. You blink a few times, and hear a thump on the floor; looking down, you stare in shock at your body lying on the floor, blue eyes wide open. The sensation of heavy weights on your chest makes you look further down at a pair of 36DD breasts which you immediately realize belong to your mother. Moving quickly to the first floor bathroom, you look in the mirror and gasp as a reflection of your mother mimics every action you make. Raising a delicate and manicured hand to your long dark brown hair, you run a finger down your forehead to your cheek and note the smooth and soft skin, surrounding your green eyes. Hesitantly, you cup your breasts and squeeze them; they feel like warm jello and a pleasant feeling wells up, as you rub them together in circular motions. You run your hands over curves and the wide hips of your new form, before the thought that you are fondling your Mom's body registers. You jerk your hands back, but temptation overrides your objections and you resume exploring her body.

Stripping off her clothes, you admire the figure in the mirror and mutter to yourself, "You look really good Mom, I guess the dieting and exercise is really working." You let a giggle out and pose sexily mirror, "Now that I am you, I guess I can ... " You trail off, realizing her body isn't the only thing you possess. All her memories are at your disposal, which means you can choose to pass yourself off as your own Mom with no one the wiser. As you peruse her thoughts, you imitate a couple of her habits, such as winding her hair around your finger and biting her lower lip when you concentrate.

A thought concerning your body occurs to you, and you remember that the stone is still in your pocket. You rush out of the bathroom still naked, and empty the pockets on your body's pants to no avail. Starting to panic, you frantically search around and run back to your mother's clothes to put them back on; when everything is more or less back in place, you find it inside the pocket, at the bottom of her shorts. The stone couldn't have moved to your mother's shorts, so you come to the conclusion that the stone must change places to "follow" the current user. Grinning with relief, you return to the study where your body is still lying. Pretending to be your mother might get tedious, so having your body on hand to escape to would a great idea. An issue arises though, since your body is too heavy for you to move, and the girls would notice "you" were gone if you vanished it with the stone; therefore, you think of ways to deal with the problem.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Enigma (UN: newbie1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Enigma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1090130-What-would-being-your-Mom-be-like