*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1091819-A-slight-chance-of-body-parts-today
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.
This choice: If she wasn't leaning on me, she'd fall to pieces.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A slight chance of body parts today...

    by: Enigma
A series of thunks and your mother letting out a short scream, greets your ears as she literally comes apart in a hail of detached appendages, extremities, and halved pieces. She lets out a series frightened noises as various parts wiggle over the floor, and others roll out of sight. You move into action from your frozen pose of surprise, and begin collecting your mother. She curses out loud as she feels you accidentally pinch her nipple on her left breast, causing you to mutter, "Sorry mom." with your face turning bright red.

In short order, you lay out your mom on the floor with her head perched on the chair overlooking her body and you both mentally catalog the loose parts; she has a divided torso in three parts, chest, abdomen, and hips; with her breasts, arms and legs detached. Her hands and feet also detached from their respective limbs, with said appendages cut in half at the joints. The neck, with its stump where her head used to be, is still attached to her shoulders, but her breasts pointing straight up on the flat surfaces on either side of her chest. You pile the clothes in the corner, and she swivels her eyes at you, drumming the fingers her right hand as she asks in voice close to panic, "Matt, what is going on? One minute I'm hugging you, the next, my head starts bowling over. How is this even possible?"

Fidgeting, you demonstrate the powers of the stone by removing your own head, and placing it in front of her in a attempt to apologize. "I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean for this to happen, the stone reacted on its own to my thoughts. Hey, they always say to "pull apart everything apart to get at the truth"." She gives a look of exasperation before chuckling.

"OK,OK; just don't make any more puns. Now what do you want to do with me?" She asks in a coy manner. You twist your head around with your hand, to gaze at your mom's body. Even though it's older, it's still pretty sexy for a mother of three. Her 36DD boobs are like half oranges and an you avert your eyes just as she comes up with an idea!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Enigma (UN: newbie1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Enigma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1091819-A-slight-chance-of-body-parts-today