*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1091857-Get-your-sisters-and-lets-randomize-the-family
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.
This choice: Get your sisters, and lets randomize the family!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Get your sisters, and lets randomize the family!

    by: Saracen1187
"And how do I make Alice and Julie come down here, they never listen to me!" you said to your mom, before, thinking about what you had said. "Oh hang on, I can do anything now" you then grinned. After 'summoning' your two sisters, they both came downstairs, unable to control where they legs were taking them. "What the fuck mom?" Alice blurted out, as she arrived in the room, with Julie close behind.

Your sisters both looked at your dismembered mother in horror, but they didn't have time to say anything before you did the same to them, their bodies falling apart at the joints, dividing up just like your mother's had.

"Now my turn!" you say, commanding your own body to 'separate' itself, which it proceeded to do.

Alice by this time was hysterical. "Mom, what the fuck is happening?" she cried, as she looked around her and saw her own body parts scattered around alongside Julie's. Your younger sister actually thought the whole thing was kinda cool, but she was also a little scared herself.

"Your brother wants to do a little 'experimenting' with us" your mom said, still giggling.

"But how...why?" Alice asked.

You were the one that answered that one. "Because I can sis, I found a glowing rock that has given me all kinds of powers" you told her, as you wondered just how you were going to mix and match everyone's parts.

You have the following choices:

1. Mix & Match 1.

*Noteb*
2. Mix & Match 2.

3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Enigma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1091857-Get-your-sisters-and-lets-randomize-the-family