*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1300320-Revealing-all-to-Julie
by Enigma
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1768380
You discover a fantastic piece of alien technology, and use it to fill out your fantasies.
This choice: You tell Julia everything  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Revealing all to Julie

    by: Wassel
"Well I've got to run. I'll be back late this evening," Alice announced, standing up and giving you/your mom a quick peck on the cheek before heading off to meet up with her friends.

Almost as soon as she was gone, you leaned over towards your youngest sister with your male body and whispered to her, while wearing a grin, "Hey Julie, you wanna see something really cool?"

"Yeah, what?" she responded , looking up at you with her big blue eyes, never having been one to turn down a curious offer like that.

"Okay, you see mom over there?" you then asked her, glancing back round at your other self who was sitting reading the paper, pretending not to pay neither you or your sister any notice. Nodding that she did, clearly wondering where you were going with this, you then told her to watch very carefully, informing her that you were going to use your magic powers to make her cluck like chicken (trying not to snicker and give the game away while you did). Julie didn't appear that impressed however, rolling her eyes and letting out a sigh, obviously thinking you were just being stupid and returning to her cereal before suddenly jumping in her seat as you let out an enormous cluck from your mother's mouth.

"BWWWWAAAACK BWWACK BWACK!" you cried, sticking your mom's neck out and flapping your arms, cracking up a little inside your male body as you did, the sight being rather ridiculous. Julie meanwhile, watched your mother for a moment, seemingly stunned, before noticing your snickering face and saying sarcastically, "Oh ha ha, very funny. Did it take all morning for the two of you to come up with that stupid joke?"

"What?" you chuckled, ceasing your mother's squawking for a moment and returning her attention to the paper, "It's not a joke. It's magic. I can make mom do anything I want."

"Really?" Julie said in an entirely unconvinced tone of voice, folding her arms and peering at both you and your mom.

"Yeah, really. I'm like a total expert magician now," you assured her, leaning back proudly on your chair, "Just like in your books and stuff."

"No you're not. Stop lying!" Julie grunted, informing your mother that, "Mom, Matt's being stupid!"

"Alright then, if I'm being so stupid, then how come I can make mom do this?" you then asked, clicking your fingers for dramatic effect and standing your mother up, before proceeding to dance in the most laughable manner possible, with her butt shaking and arms waving all over the place. "See. You really think mom would dance like that?" you asked your mortified looking little sister, stepping up your mother's gyrating for added effect, "Even for a joke?"

Sitting there slack jawed and wide eyed, not entirely sure what she was witnessing, Julie then muttered, "No way...It's got to be a trick or something..."

"No trick," you told her, this time as your mother, breaking into a smile as you ceased your overly exaggerated movement, "I really am controlling mom's body." This was the kicker, and as soon as she'd heard it coming from the horses mouth, Julie just about had a complete breakdown, her head spinning so fast that she didn't know quite where to look. She was kind of freaked out naturally, but more so than that she was actually incredibly excited and amazed, just as you had predicted she would be. Calming herself down enough to speak, not entirely sure whether to address you or your mom, her questions soon came thick and fast; Who, What, Why, Where and when?, her mouth moving so quickly that you thought she was actually about to pass out from lack of oxygen.

"Just calm down, okay," you told her, finding her actual reaction to be even better than what you'd imagined, the sight of her over enthused, almost hyper ventilating face causing you to almost burst into a fit of giggles. Composing yourself though, as well as her, you then went about explaining all about the rock you'd discovered at the museum, pulling it from your pocket to illustrate and continuing on about how you had decided to test it out on your mother, at which point, you let your female self continue on the story (making sure to leave out the more adult things you'd been doing in her body). At the end of this tale, Julie was completely stunned, but also hugely excited, finding out that magic existed to be the greatest news ever.

"Oh my God, that is so coooool!" she squealed, jumping from her seat to examine your mom's body, as if looking for any physical sort of sign that it was actually you. "I can't believe that's you inside there, it's so weird!" she continued, gently prodding at your shoulder, before turning her head back round to your male self and asking, "What does it feel like? Y'know to actually be someone else?...To be mom?"

"It's different, but kind of cool," you told her, trying to steer clear of saying anything that would make it obvious you were perhaps enjoying it a bit too much. Julie's probing questions continued however, probably seeming fairly innocent and obvious things to her, but getting a little too close for comfort for you, as she asked why out of all the things to try and all the people to try it on, your first real usage of the reality altering stone was to make yourself your own mother. You didn't really have a clear cut answer for this of course, other than it being just a stray thought that had somehow popped into your head (which of course was true), the fact that you had then decided to stay as her while controlling your former self at the same time being much more difficult to explain, and you began awkwardly babbling and stuttering as you tried to somehow talk your way round it. Thankfully though Julie cut you off mid sentence, seemingly not all that interested in the actual explanation and instead more interested in trying it herself.

"Can I have a go? Can I be mom too?" she said, looking at you with those big blue eyes, her cute little, innocent face full of eagerness. "Please, please, please, please, please!" she then began to chant before you'd even had a chance to respond, clasping her hands together and begging.

"I...I guess so," you told her, finding it kind of funny that she seemed so desperate to be your mom, but figuring that it would be alright as long as you continued to hold onto the stone. Julie's reaction was one of jubilation and she began jumping up and down for joy, going so far as to give you (in your mother's body) a big hug to show her appreciation. Pushing her off, you then prepared to leave your mother's body again, feeling a little saddened by this (due to having gotten so used to it but realizing at the same time that you could make it your own again anytime you wanted), looking over at both your sister and your mom's body and asking, "Okay, you ready?" to which you got an enthusiastic nod. Clutching the stone tightly in your hand, you then concentrated hard on the thought of Julie being your mother instead of you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wassel (UN: wassel29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Enigma has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1768380-The-Reality-Stone/cid/1300320-Revealing-all-to-Julie