*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1106814-Shinkus-shrunken-medium
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772942
A mysterious incident leaves Jun as helpless as a doll to the very dolls he lives with!
This choice: The stern but caring doll, Shinku  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shinku's shrunken medium...

    by: ForestFire5000
Jun breathed a sigh of relief as he saw that Shinku was the one who approached him. Out of all the Rozen Maiden dolls, she was the first one he had encountered. As such, she was the one that he had the strongest bond with. The two had become close friends over their time together, and although Shinku herself was a bit hesitant to open up about her emotions, she still had come to trust Jun as both her medium and her friend.

Shinku now towered over him with a look of surprise on her face. The crimson-clothed doll then reached down to pick him up. Seeing her massive hand moving toward him, Jun suddenly began to worry about just what she would do with him. He quickly pushed these worries aside, however, as he remembered all the times that Shinku had saved his life during their time together. Jun simply stood and allowed the doll's large fingers to wrap around his body. Lifting him up to her face, Shinku began to speak.

"Jun? Is that you?"

"Yes Shinku! It's me!"

"Well, what exactly happened to you? How did you get so small?"

"I really don't know what the heck happened! When I opened the door, there was nobody in sight. Then I saw this weird box on the porch, and when I opened it, I got sprayed with some kind of powder. I think that you can see the results for yourself..."

"Oh my, well this could be a difficult case to solve... You're so tiny, you almost look like..."

Shinku paused as she placed her free hand over her mouth and began to giggle. Jun himself didn't see what was so funny about this situation.

"What? What do I look like that's so funny?!"

"You look just like a doll now, Jun!"

"WHAT?! Listen Shinku, you're the doll, not me! Come on, you have to help me get back to normal!"


How will Shinku respond to this?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1106814-Shinkus-shrunken-medium