*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jun's SMALL problem...
  2. Setting up the story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1098897-Juns-SMALL-problem
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772942
A mysterious incident leaves Jun as helpless as a doll to the very dolls he lives with!
This choice: Fast Shrinking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jun's SMALL problem...

    by: ForestFire5000
It started out as a normal day for Jun. He was simply running around his house, doing his chores as he always did, and trying to ignore the bickering of the three living dolls who had come to live with him. Yes, things had finally returned to normal for Jun (or as close to normal as the life of a boy who lived with 3 magical dolls could be, anyway). It was hard to believe that, only three short months ago, these very dolls (along with 4 others) had waged an intense battle against each other for the title of 'Alice', the one perfect doll.

These 7 Rozen Maiden dolls engaged each other in a life-or-death battle, each seeking to claim the other's Rosa Mystica, the very source of these dolls' life. One by one, each of them fell to one another until only two remained; Shinku and the mysterious seventh doll Barasuishou. As these two battled it out, there was no clear sign of who would come out on top. In the end however, just as Shinku had gained the upper hand and was about to put an end to the infernal battle, an intervention by Jun gave Barasuishou the opening she needed to claim victory.

With Shinku defeated by this desperate attack, Barasuishou had claimed all the Rosa Mysticae from the other dolls. However, by an unexpected twist of fate, it was revealed that she wasn't a true Rozen Maiden doll herself. Being only a replica, she was unable to control the immense power of the Rosa Mysticae. The Alice Game ended as Barasuishou self destructed, and all of the dolls who were defeated by her were allowed to come back to life. It was a difficult time for all of them, yet despite the tears that had been shed during the Alice Game, life had slowly drifted back to the way it once was.

Soon after the Alice Game had ended, the true seventh doll made herself known to the others as Kirakishou. In a show of good will to thank them for vanquishing her impersonator, Kirakishou returned the final two Rosa Mysticae to Shinku, allowing her to resurrect the only two dolls who were defeated by someone other than Barasuishou. With Souseiseki and HinaIchigo back to normal, it was as if the entire Alice Game had never happened. Yet there was one good thing that did come out of the dreadful war; after their final battle, Shinku and Suigintou had set their long-standing hatred for each other aside. With this truce between the two, Suigintou eventually came to befriend her sister dolls as well.

Suigintou and Kirakishou now came to visit Jun's house just as often as Souseiseki and Kanaria, and the daily life of the young boy was finally in relative peace once again. As crazy as his life had become since first meeting with Shinku, he couldn't deny that he enjoyed having the Rozen Maidens in his life. In fact, if it weren't for them, then he probably would have never even set foot outside his own home (but that's a whole other story). The dolls had definitely added more to his life than they had taken away. It may be an abnormal life that he was now living, but he had gotten used to it.

Jun went about his daily business the same as always today, never suspecting that something would once again throw his peaceful life into chaos. Something even more bizarre mysterious than even the Alice Game had been.

As Jun was busy cleaning up the house, he heard the sound of someone ringing the doorbell. He immediately called out to Shinku.

"Shinku! I'm right in the middle of cleaning. Can you get that for me?"

"I would Jun, but I have some problems of my own to deal with at the moment! Knock it off you two!"

Jun looked over to see Shinku trying to sort out another argument between Suiseiseki and HinaIchigo. Jun simply sighed.

"Ugh... It's probably just Kirakishou again... Well, at least she has the courtesy to actually ring the doorbell. Suigintou just teleports in through the mirror, Souseiseki flies straight through my bedroom window even if it isn't open, and Kanaria seems to just show up in my back yard out of nowhere... I swear, these dolls are more trouble than they're worth..."

As he was ranting, the person at the door rang the bell again. Jun immediately set down his cleaning equipment and walked over to the door.

"Coming!"

When he reached the door and opened it, he looked around to see that there was nobody in sight.

"That's weird... I wonder who could have rung the doorbell..."

Just then, Jun noticed a small brown parcel at his feet. Curious, he picked it up.

"What the heck is this thing? I don't remember ordering anything off the internet lately. Ugh... I bet it was Shinku. Knowing her, it's probably some more Detective Kun-kun merchandise or something... Well, whatever. If she's gonna order stuff without my permission, then I'm sure she won't mind if I take a look inside..."

Jun then took the lid off of the box and peeked inside. Much to his surprise, a cloud of strange purple gas blasted out into his face. He immediately dropped the gas box and stumbled backwards, coughing.

"What the *cough* heck was that?! *cough* If that was her idea *cough* of a prank, then I'll *cough* be sure to give her a piece of my *cough* mind!"

Just then, Jun realized something strange. His head was barely as high as the doorknob, and he was getting smaller by the second! Jun began to panic as he realized that he was shrinking, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. He continued to get smaller and smaller until he was only a pathetic 3 inches tall! Suddenly, Jun heard a thud from behind him, followed by another, and another. He quickly realized that these thuds were coming in a regular pattern; they were footsteps! Turning to the source of the sound, Jun stared upward to see the face of ______________ looking right at him!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ForestFire5000 (UN: fxd-001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772942-Rozen-Maiden-Becoming-a-Dolls-Doll/cid/1098897-Juns-SMALL-problem