*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772969-Ruler-of-the-Giantesses/cid/1139356-Wisdom-to-rule--a-heart-to-understand
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1772969
A man finds himself on a world filled with giant women, all of whom see him as their king!
This choice: Furry giantesses; no superpowers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wisdom to rule & a heart to understand

    by: Unknown
Jack was wondering what he should do, he just finished working on a project for work, and his family was on vacation. As he walk around he decided to walk in the garden in the park. As he walked he look around. It was getting late and there was no one around. He then saw a glowing rock in the middle of the pond. Jack looked at the rock and could make out a line of words.

"What makes a man a fair king?"

For some reason Jack said. "Wisdom to rule and a heart to understand."

As soon as he said this the glowing rock sent a beam of light in to the night sky. Jack took a step back as the light opened, showing a swirling vortex. He had little time to enjoy the light show when a dark hand came out of it and grabbed him. He tried to fight the grip as the hand enveloped him and pulled him into the portal, which quickly snapped shut after the hand was inside. The rock then went back under the water.

Jack woke up in a field. As he looked around he could feel someone watching him. As he stood up, he felt as if he was tossed in a dryer set on high, and then proceeded to have a one too many drinks. As he moved he could make out things.
Grass, a lake, a few trees, a girl that the size of a mountain, some acorns scattered around... It took Jack a few seconds before he did a double take.
Yes, it was a girl that was the size of a mountain. And she was watching him.

"So you're finally awake." the girl said as she sat up. She moved her hand down slowly. Jack freaked out decided to run. He got about a few feet before he was picked up in her hand. She used only the amount of pressure she needed to pick him off the ground, being sure to use a soft grip so as not to hurt him.

"Please stop moving around so much. I really don't want to drop you, master." The girl said as she held you up to her eye level.

"Master?" Jack said as he stopped.

She placed him in her hand. "Yes, you where chosen by our goddess to rule over us. I'm a lucky girl who was chosen to be a servant to our new king." she said smiling.

Now that you are this close to her, you could tell that she wasn't actually a human. She appeared to be an anthro version of a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. fox

2. cat

*Noteb*
3. rabbit

4. wolf

5. More types

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ForestFire5000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1772969-Ruler-of-the-Giantesses/cid/1139356-Wisdom-to-rule--a-heart-to-understand