*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Big Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1099121-The-Big-Day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1773112
2 inch girl finally getting her big day, but her grooms family doesnt know shes small
Chapter #1

The Big Day

    by: Kentwolf
Sophie glanced at herself in the huge mirror nervously, her tiny stomach fluttering full of butterflys. she stood before the mirror in her crisp white wedding dress ready for the big day. she was excited and terrified. today would be the day she got married to the girl she had loved for the past 3 years, and became a member of her family. she regretted not meeting many of Emma's family before today, as she was sure her tiny size was sure to get a few gasps once they realised it wasnt a doll walking up the aiyle. she ran a hand over her white dress and smiled, she did love how it looked, the skirt poofed out like a disney princess's dress, and wouldnt actually look out of place on a doll. she did one last brushing of her long brown hair before turning from the mirror, she heard the car beep outside, signalling it had arrived and she smiled. her bridesmaids were meeting her at the church, the few friends she had made in college. she gathered up her skirts and hopped down off the make up dresser to a chair, wobbling for a second in her tiny white heels. a big grin plastered on her face at the constant thought of what today would bring stayed on her face as she made her way across the chair cushion.

she was halfway across when the door opened, she glanced over at it and tried to stiffle a groan of annoyance, Ashlie, her future sister in law walked into the room wearing the powder pink slinky dress the bridesmaids had to wear today, glancing around the room for you. "Sophie, your car is here come on lets go!" she called out, for a second you thought she saw you and a faint smile appeared on her face. she walked over, still looking around and calling out your name, you smirked and rolled your eyes "im down here Ashlie!" you cried up to her, she pretended she didnt hear you and you saw her butt come into view "hmm where could she be" she said in a fake wondering voice, too late you realised what she was about to do "ASHLIE DONT YOU DA...!" you yelled up as her ass came crashing down on you, slamming you down against the leather cushion and crushing you flat. she smirked to herself and wriggled her butt to get comfortable "hmmm where could she be...i just have...no...idea!" she said slowly, making a tiny jump on the chair with the last 3 words, enjoying the tiny squelch noise she heard each time her ass slammed down on you.

finally she stood up and turned around, looking down at your tiny flat form she gasped and put a hand to her mouth to hide her grin "oh my, im so sorry, i didnt see you there Sophie...your looking a little flat!" she laughed at her joke as she pinched at your head with her manicured nails and peeled you slowly off the cushion like a band-aid. she smirked at your flat form in her hands, looking like a little paper doll "hmm well lets make sure you dont blow away shall we" she teased before folding you in half and slipping you into the note section of her purse and closing it, engulfing you in darkness. you felt your world swinging as she casually swung her purse walking for the door and heading out to the car.

after a long drive to the church, she finally pulled your flat form out of her purse and unfolded you, placing you ontop of an invitation illistration and walking off, leaving you in the bridal dressing room, you could hear people milling around but couldnt see them as you faced the ceiling, slowly popping back to all 3 dimentions. you sat up dusting off your white gown and looked around, seeing your wife to be, her bridesmaids, her mother, and auntie, and even the little flower girls, keeping themselves occupied with some dolls. suddenly...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kentwolf (UN: kentwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1099121-The-Big-Day