*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1099633-you-decide-to-leave-them-to-get-ready-and-go-wa
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1773112
2 inch girl finally getting her big day, but her grooms family doesnt know shes small
This choice: you decide to leave them to get ready and go wander the church.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

you decide to leave them to get ready and go wa...

    by: Unknown
You figure the best thing to do is go and introduce yourself to the family and guest. You jump off the desk top onto a chair and rush to get off the cushion. You know from experience being on a chair for too long leads to one little girl under some big girls butt for a long time. You make it off as fast as you could go in a wedding dress and jump off again. The dress gets cut a bit but not too much. It still looks amazing on you but you don't want it torn up too much. You want to look good since this is your big day. You walk to the door and out from under you go. Not too fast as you break a sweat but a decent pace you travel down the hallway. The first person you see looks familiar. You look carefully and this woman looks Just like Emma just aged a little bit more. You stop to think and then it hits you. Literally it did, the womans giant foot kicked you and flunged you across the floor. You look up and scream for the woman to hear you. Sadly she's deaf to your cry of help and steps on you. Flattened under her heel as she walks away unaware of her squashing off the bride. You reform shortly after and proceed with your cause to meet the family. Being on the ground isn't smart. So once out the hallway you head to the stands for guest and family to sit and watch upclose of the two lovely wives to be married. You climb up the dress of one woman when looking carefully you notice it's the sane one who stepped on you. She's fast compared to you for how she's in her seat already. You notice she has a video camera in hand and call out to her for her attention. She still unable to hear you for some odd reason. You decide after a couple of yells to get off this woman and talk to another guest or relative. You jump onto the bench. When out of nowhere you here ashile say "mom can you move over?" "oh sure thing honey" you turn around to see that the woman not paying attention to you is Emma and Ashile's mom. Before you able to say how much of an honor it is to you. Emmas mom gets up to slide over for ashile to sit. You get a veiw of her humoungous ass, probably becuase of her being older she had an even bigger butt than Emma. You watch as that giggantic butt in a white dress hovers over you and flattens you. You are spread out under her massive ass of the woman you wanted to meet so bad. She gets into a sweet spot and sits their filming the church's inside. So the bride may be late due to she's busy being under the butt of her soon to be mother in law. After five minutes of dealing with the giant mom sitting on you she gets up to strech for a second and see if her daughter the bribe was near....

You have the following choices:

1. Are you stuck to her ass?

*Noteb*
2. Are you smeared onto the bench?

3. Does someone notice you (may help or not)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kentwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773112-Tiny-Bride/cid/1099633-you-decide-to-leave-them-to-get-ready-and-go-wa