*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beachy brother
  2. Phantasms
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1113699-Beachy-brother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: You're on a beach with your 12-year-old brother Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Beachy brother

    by: TheMM
"C'mon bro. Wake up!"

You mumble and grunt, then sit up, a bit groggy, and in darkness. Suddenly the darkness is bright light and you shield your eyes.

"Took you long enough! You said you'd take me to the snack bar!"

You take it easy for a minute, wondering where you are, and why Alex's voice is talking about a snack bar and such. Slowly your eyes adjust to the light of the beach, and you understand that you're on the beach, but you don't remember coming here. You figure you were dreaming about your house, which is why you feel so confused.

You look over at Alex, who's fairly annoyed, not that you really care if you bug him a bit. He usually annoys you at home, so it's fair-game that you do a bit to him as well.

"Yeah...sure...snack bar, Alex. Let's go"
"Finally." He replies in turn, rolling his eyes.

You stand up, Alex beside you as you lead him to the snack bar. As you both walk, eyes, mostly from the girls, on the beach seem to gravitate to you. Not that you mind, that's why you like the beach, you worked hard for your bod, so why not let others enjoy you as well? Nothing serious would come from it, but it was fun.

"Sheesh, if I knew you were gonna stop to show off as well, I would've been home at this rate." Alex says, just wanting you to hurry up.

In turn, you glare at him, only to be shocked. Alex...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1113699-Beachy-brother