*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Phantasms
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1101991-Phantasms
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
Chapter #1

Phantasms

    by: citywalker
You're a seventeen-year-old guy, tall, athletic and good looking, with a nice muscular build, tan skin and long blonde hair. It's the beginning of your senior year of high school, and you have it made; everything always seems to go your way. You have no problem asserting your size over your dorky twelve-year-old brother Alex, even if it seems like bullying at times.

One warm-night you go to sleep in your bed, as normal, after a long day. A short while later, you bolt up with a start. Looking around, you realize that you're not in your bed, and also you're not alone! In fact, it seems like...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1101991-Phantasms