*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/3162126-yes-but-lets-cooperate-and-keep-an-eye-out
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"yes, but lets cooperate and keep an eye out"

    by: john doez
Justin says kneeling down to meet his brothers gaze who was stretching his body all over trying to fight the soreness. That shock either really took him out of it or really hurt and so he just needed some...encouragement from Justin and with the world being massive and distorted, things were looking grim if he wasn't able to manage to get his brother to follow along.

Alex looked a bit deadpan, "Ugh...fine but i still want to....lay down.." Alex says with a bit of a sulk, "Sure then we sit, at our size maybe we'll see something we don't intend to with the new perspective"Justin plays off the encouragement and he can't help but see Alex sorta smile. "O-oh...i didn't think of that..." He says rubbing the back of his neck. He begins to sit down and look around for any way to get the key, you decide to stay standing to look around. You turn to the key and it looks as though it's gotten further away just that little bit.

"O-oooh oooh i think i see something" Alex shouts out causing you to turn and see him rush forward under some furniture, a kitchen cabinet that was there but underneath it within Alex's line of sight were some tongs. "Great work..lets grab them" You say as you rush forward to them to pick them up" Alex right next to you with a simple smile on his face. Pleased as a peach with himself since its been a while since you complimented him. You reach under and grab the tongs before turning to the key again, "Alright we try this again..." you say hesitantly the distance between you and the key has grown a bit more but maybe it's just the newfound distance you two ran. You accommodate the same setup, Alex on his toes but he feels..heavier and maybe a bit bulkier too. You suck in your gut and grit your teeth to deal with Alex's newfound weight but hand him the tongs. You can hear the jingle of the key as the tongs clang against it, You add some extra strength to hoist up Alex, "W-Woah...Woah.. " Alex says as he wobbles before he glances up and sees the Key finally pop off but not in the fingers of the tongs. Alex jumps off your shoulders to catch the key. Time seems to slow down as he reaches up and grabs it before wincing at its burn once more and tossing it to his other hand. There's no time to think as you see Alex fall right before your eyes and he seemed pretty high up, Justin rushes forward and leaps up to catch his little brother before sliding on the kitchen porcelain.

"O-ow...ow...ow....you okay" You ask your brother as Justin's body aches from the catch and the fall. Alex nods surprised by the action and begins to stand up key in his hand but you notice something a bit different about his body, as you stand up it becomes even more apparent, he is bigger than before reaching just below your eye line and not just that his clothes seem a bit more tattered revealing his more toned and stronger complexion. Hints of abs on his stomach that opened up to be in sight when his shirt ripped a bit down the front from his newly formed pecs and thicker biceps on his torn sleeves. but Alex hasn't seemed to notice just yet. Justin was paused in shock before Alex spoke up. "I got it!!" he said before showing it to Justin with a smile.

"Ahhh....good job!!" you say with a smile ruffling his dark spiky hair but begin to reach for the key yourself before he pulls it away from your reach. You look at him shocked , "NO!! it might hurt you..." Alex says, his tone has a bit of worry to it which sorta surprised you. "W-well we don't know if we don't try and look.. its not burning you anymore" You point out seeing as Alex was holding onto the key just fine now. "Y-yeah..but that first shock really really hurt.." Alex mutters. You put on your big brother face, "Alex I'll be fine, if it hurts then I'll shout and drop the key. like you did" you joke. Alex stares at you for a moment before cautiously he hands you the key. "Thank you , now lets...." before you could finish as your hands clamp around the key. Your body is wracked with immense pain. "AGGHHH!!" you shout out so loud almost as if you were getting electrocuted. "JUSTIN!!" Alex shouts as he pulls the key away and your sent flying as if the discharge ended , rolling on the floor. Alex rushes over to your body and shakes it a couple of times before you open your eyes. "FUCK!!! THAT FUCKING HURT!!" You shout before laying on the ground. Alex lets out a sigh of relief seeing you were still awake let alone alive.

"Oh..thank god...." Alex sighs before petting you on the head in turn. You sigh letting your brother do so before struggling to get up after a moment of rest and respite. "Alright so we got the key...." you say honestly not expecting to make it this far let alone anything before you stop in your place as you turned towards Alex you realize again he was taller than you by a head. His pajama are ripping off from body as his shirt flutters to the floor and he watches it with you too. "um...that's ...not supposed to happen, they were fitting a bit tight but i thought that was just me." Alex says rubbing the back of his head showing off his more chiseled chest and biceps and 4 pack abs. his pajama pants tearing up the side and popping off soon after. Revealing his stronger legs and calves. He looks over himself before he looks at you, "W-WOAHH!!" Alex shouts, "What?" you ask back already worried about Alex's little growth spurt. "You...you look....younger..." "Wha..." you shoot back before realizing...your pajamas feel baggier. the sleeve of your long sleeved pajama shirt extend beyond your wrist. Your chiseled shape declined in kind and the legs seemed to go past your ankles by a good marjin.

"wh- wha's happening???!" you question with a shout before you look around for a nearby mirror to see you two's changes.
Alex looked the same age actually just taller and stronger by a bit. Meanwhile, Justin looked younger as if 4 years were taken off his 17 years of life and was now closer to Alex's age, still older but not by much and not winning in any categories anymore besides age. "W-what is this!!" you say grabbing hold a mirror meanwhile Alex was exploring his new body, his tighty whities holding back the indentation of his dick and the only saving grace against nudity altho he didn't know how much longer that would last...what could have caused it?.. you wonder as you look over your now 13-year-old body.


A shape appears in the mirror right next to you...you jump back but Alex doesn't seem to notice seeming to care only about his body at the moment, it appeared to be a figure hidden in shadow..or rather it was quite blurry anyways.before it finally it spoke.."You....in....our....world...." its voice echoed. "made.....of.....dreams...."it continued. "Dreams?? who's dream??" You followed up to ask getting close before realizing in the mirror it towered over you. Looming with an overwhelming presence. It answered by simply pointing to Alex before a smile mischevious as could be appeared on its face. "Have.....fun.....entertain.....us.." It spoke before disappearing. "WAIT!!" Justin shouted running into the mirror but only managing to bump his head. "Justin look" Alex called out you turned to look at your brother to see.

You have the following choices:

1. he grew a bit more

*Noteb*
2. another boy who is younger is also there

*Noteb*
3. time for play , in the living room

*Noteb*
4. time to eat, he's hungry

*Noteb*
5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 john doez (UN: igorz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/3162126-yes-but-lets-cooperate-and-keep-an-eye-out