*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775509-Unaware-Male-Giants/cid/3362272-Will-the-hot-geek-aged-19-who-lives-a-few-do
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1775509
Josh shrinks to a tiny size near an unaware giant...
This choice: Will, the hot geek (aged 19) who lives a few doors down  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Will, the hot geek (aged 19) who lives a few do...

    by: Something
Josh stared in shock and fear at the unimaginably gigantic bare foot that landed in front of him. That object alone must have been hundreds of feet long, if not even larger. Then he looked up as far as he could at the living mountain that was standing before him. The giant's face was blurred but he could make out some details. And he could see most of his body more clearly. He realized that it was Will, his neighbor that he had a several interactions with.

Will seemed like a pretty nice person. At least, he was friendly when he talked to Josh. They both had an interest in science, but while that was Josh's favorite subject, Will was equally fascinated by a variety of things, with science being just one of those topics. Josh actually learned several new facts during the times he talked to him, due to Will's interest in a lot of topics. And Josh also taught him some things that he learned from his research. Overall, all of their interactions were enjoyable.

But now Josh was nothing but a speck next to him. He never imagined that he would end up like this, but he did. And now he had to find some way out of this. He tried to call for help, but Will couldn't hear him. He was far too small. Josh at least hoped that Will would look down and notice him.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Something (UN: something19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775509-Unaware-Male-Giants/cid/3362272-Will-the-hot-geek-aged-19-who-lives-a-few-do