*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teeny Tiny Teen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775509-Unaware-Male-Giants/cid/1107904-Teeny-Tiny-Teen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1775509
Josh shrinks to a tiny size near an unaware giant...
Chapter #1

Teeny Tiny Teen

    by: Liam
Josh crept into the attic. His dad had just gone out, leaving him alone. The reason why he went straight to the attic? Well, his dad had just finished a new invention, but Josh didn't know what it was. He was interested in Science, unlike most boys his age. Other 17 year olds were out chasing girls or playing sports, but Josh was content with studying, or researching scientific things. Said invention (a machine) was sitting on a table, out in the open for all to see. It was so inviting... The big red button was attracting Josh like a bee to honey. Tentatively reaching out a finger, Josh hesitated. "What if it kills me or something? Or it breaks? Dad'll be furious if I break it..." he muttered. In the end, curiousty got the better of him and he pushed the button. The machine began to whirr, and Josh winced, thinking it would explode or something. But all that happened was a sudden flash of blue, and Josh blacked out...


"Huh... What?" Josh mumbled. He came to and felt like something was very different. First of all, he realised he was in someone else's house. Then, looking next to him, he saw a giant shoe. "What? How the hell..." he gasped, "Compared to that shoe, I must be smaller than an ant!" It seemed he had shrunk - his dad's invention was obviously a shrinking machine! Suddenly, two huge feet pounded the floor, causing an earthquake that sent Josh flying up each step. It was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Liam (UN: liamantboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775509-Unaware-Male-Giants/cid/1107904-Teeny-Tiny-Teen