*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775509-Unaware-Male-Giants/cid/NW6MMPSNL-Will-doesnt-see-Josh-and-walks-past-him
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Liam
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1775509
Josh shrinks to a tiny size near an unaware giant...
This choice: Will doesn't see Josh and walks past him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Will doesn't see Josh and walks past him

    by: Something
Josh didn't get a response to his desperate calls for help. Instead, Will's massive foot lifted into the air. Josh froze, fearing he was going to be stepped on, but luckily for him, the foot swung forward, crashing into the ground. The impact was comparable to a building collapsing as it shook Josh's trembling, minuscule form. Then Will just continued walking away, leaving Josh alone.

After the echoes of Will's footsteps faded, Josh tried to figure out what he was going to do next. He was really tempted to follow Will and try to get his help once again, but there were a few issues with that. First, he didn't know where Will went. Second, even if he did, it would take him forever to cover the distance that Will did in just a few steps, and he might have left by that point. Third, Will didn't seem to notice him at all just a minute ago, so getting his attention would be extremely difficult.

Maybe he should just find a hiding spot and try to come up with a plan.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Josh continues trying to get Will's attention

*Noteb*
2. He tries to find a safer place

*Noteb*
3. Something disrupts him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Something (UN: something19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Liam has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1775509-Unaware-Male-Giants/cid/NW6MMPSNL-Will-doesnt-see-Josh-and-walks-past-him