*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Through the front doors.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780226-Anandas-Hotel-Modern-furry-vore-story/cid/1114871-Through-the-front-doors
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1780226
Modern era. vore theme. Includes anthros, sentient feral and other mythical beasts.
Chapter #1

Through the front doors.

    by: RiptorTalon
It is a cloudy day outside, so you are happy when you reach Ananda's Hotel. As you enter the building you see a lot of races walking through the large lobby, whether they be going to the swimming pool, activity room, or checking into one of the hundreds of rooms.

You think to yourself "I might as well stay in here the rest of the day.... what to do?"

Unfortunately you trip over someone's luggage and fall on a large feral dragon's tail. He turns around and says to you in a threatening tone "You are lucky there are witnesses here, or else you would know what happens for hurting my tail."

You back away from the angry dragon and think to yourself chuckling. "He is threatening me without knowing who I am."

Who are you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RiptorTalon (UN: riptortalon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RiptorTalon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780226-Anandas-Hotel-Modern-furry-vore-story/cid/1114871-Through-the-front-doors