*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stories Of Curina
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region/cid/1116647-Stories-Of-Curina
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1780879
Come see the new tropical region and catch all new Pokémon, battle gyms, and get ribbons.
Chapter #1

Stories Of Curina

    by: Fredmom
Greetings, fellow trainers. Professor Hickory here, again.
I thought I might inform you of the starter Pokemon I have available here at my lab!

#001 Leafbon
Grass Type
Attacks:
Tackle (Normal Type)
A physical attack in which the user charges, full body, into the foe.
Defense Curl (Normal Type)
The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its DEFENSE stat.
Leech Seed (Grass Type)
A seed is planted on the foe to steal some HP for the user on every turn.

#004 Freery
Fire Type
Attacks:
Tackle (Normal Type)
A physical attack in which the user charges, full body, into the foe.
Defense Curl (Normal Type)
The user curls up to conceal weak spots and raise its DEFENSE stat.
Ember (Fire Type)
The foe is attacked with small flames. The foe may suffer a burn.

#007 Starckler
Water Type
Attacks:
Tackle (Normal Type)
A physical attack in which the user charges, full body, into the foe.
Growl (Normal Type)
The user growls in a cute way, making the foe lower its ATTACK stat.
Bubble (Water Type)
A spray of bubbles hits the foe. It may lower the foe’s SPEED stat.

Well, that's all I have left to tell you, I suppose! Below, you may choose from the following:
Main Story: Follow Ash Ketchum and his friends through a legendary journey through the Curina Region!
Boy and Girl Series 1-3: Start your own Pokemon journey! Choose your Pokemon partner and solve the mysteries of Curina, as well as defeat the infamous Team Nuclear!
The Curina Pokedex: View the Curinadex and raise your knowledge of the region's Pokemon inhabitants. Author's Note: On my free time, I will get to spriting these! So don't get your panties in a twist, 'kay? All fakemon are accepted!
Gym Leaders: Get information on the region's Gym Leaders and other characters!

You have the following choices:

1. Main Story

2. Boy Series1-3

3. Girl Series 1-3

4. The Curina Pokédex

5. Gym Leaders

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fredmom (UN: poppingcorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fredmom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region/cid/1116647-Stories-Of-Curina