*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start Of The Journey
  2. Stories Of Curina
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region/cid/1117064-The-Start-Of-The-Journey
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1780879
Come see the new tropical region and catch all new Pokémon, battle gyms, and get ribbons.
This choice: Main Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Start Of The Journey

    by: Fredmom
"ASH! Where are you?!" Yelled Dawn.
"Pip! Piplup!" Joined her blue penguin like creature, Piplup.
They had been waiting half an hour for him to get back from his house. Ash Ketchum and Pikachu live in a place called Pallet Town. Pallet Town is located in the Kanto region. This was the place where the soon-to-be pokemon master started out.
"Sorry, Dawn, but I got overwhelmed by all this... It feels like just yesterday I was running in my pajamas to Professor Oak's to get my first pokemon," Ash sighed.
"Pika pika," Pikachu joined.
"Hey, guys!" Shouted a friendly female voice. Ash turned to see a tall girl with orange hair, short shorts,a white tee, and tennis shoes. She held a Togepi in her arms and ran up to Ash and gave him a hug.
"MISTY?!" Ash exclaimed.
"I found her at the professor's!" Brock explained.
"Ash it's been waaaaaaaay too long! How's your journey?" Misty asked.
"Its okay... I've filled out four pokedexs since last time," he replied awkwardly.
"ASH?! Ash Ketchum?!" Yelled another voice. This time it was a boy in a hood. A strange bee creature followed him as he walked up to Ash.
"Who are you?" Ash asked.
"Double T is what you can call me. I was sent here to give you something," Double T answered mysteriously.
"Wha-" Ash started, but was given four tickets with a picture of a heart on it.
"They're to be used at Vermillion City. They'll take you somewhere magical," Double T explained.
"But-" Ash started, but Double T had already left.
"That was... Strange..." Brock murmured.
Ash looked at the tickets and read them aloud.
"Take a trip to the Curina region, a region of many mysteries and magic..." He read.
Everyone looked at eachother and nodded to go. They went to Ash's to bid farewell to his mom. Then Proffessor Oak's.
"Curina... This is a place which I know little about..." The proffessor said as he looked at the tickets. "But, the proffessor there- Proffessor Hickory I think it was- sent in three pokeballs for you. One and that's it..."
Ash looked at them as the proffessor explained each one.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leafbon

*Noteb*
2. Freery

*Noteb*
3. Starckler

4. Team Nuclear visits

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fredmom (UN: poppingcorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fredmom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region/cid/1117064-The-Start-Of-The-Journey