*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Staying Put
  2. Welcome to your New Home
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1961722-Staying-Put
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782369
You wake up in a new world, but you're only a few inches tall.
This choice: Stay put for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Staying Put

    by: Unknown
You decide to stay put for now. From the strange sounds of what might be animals of some kind, there might be some creatures that you do not want to find you. After all, you had no idea what this strange world was. For all you knew, the inhabitants could be hostile. But according to the book, all the inhabitants were female. That made you interested and then you flipped the pages.

To your surprise however, the book depicted all manner of animalistic creatures that walked upright. The images looked primitively draw but from the shape of the figures, they were definitely female, of some sort. But from the looks of it, they weren't human. You flip through the drawings and see over 52 images of the female inhabitants but none of them look remotely human. Each one seems to resemble a different animal of some sort. Felines, canines, heavy mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and even some creatures that resembled mythological and extinct animals.

Then you see a book to see what looked like a hierarchy with red, green, white and blue figures at the top, but you couldn't see clearly what type of creatures they were because the page was blurry.

You hear strange sounds almost like that of a bell and look around. At your current height, the trees were the size of skyscrapers and there were moon sized fruit that looked like the fruit on Earth but were colored differently than usual and had strange markings on them. Even the grass was as tall as trees and there were strange crystalline rocks everywhere. Before you can say a word, you hear a rumbling and freeze in fear. The rumbling gets louder and closer and then you look up to see one of these giant anthro amazons looking down at you and from the looks of it, she was at least ten feet tall and obese. Since you were shrunk to one inch tall, she was absolutely massive compared to you.

She lowers her head to get a better look at your tiny form and you see she is a ginormous...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jaguar

*Noteb*
2. Capricorn

*Noteb*
3. Wolf

4. Hippopotamus

5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/1961722-Staying-Put