*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/2128092-Land-of-the-Hippo-Amazons
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1782369
You wake up in a new world, but you're only a few inches tall.
This choice: Hippopotamus  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Land of the Hippo Amazons

    by: Unknown
The giantess lowering herself down to get a closer look was a 15ft tall anthropomorphic hippopotamus. She was absolutely massive to an inch high shrunken human like you. Fitting a hippopotamus, she was massively fat with a 20ft belly, H-cup breasts and a 25ft wide butt. She had gold-colored skin with long blonde hair and rainbow-colored tribal tattoos on her arms and the sides of her face. She wore a tiara that looked like it was made out a jawbone of another hippopotamus along with a pair of amber earrings, a green tank top and a green thong with white stars on it that looked like it was tattooed to her massive behind. She also had a large knife tied to her thigh, which meant she was clearly a warrior woman. You definitely don’t think letting her see you would be a good idea, so you run underneath her large belly as she’s looking down.

The gold hippopotamus giantess puts her knee to the ground, sure that she saw something and then rubs her chins. You managed to sneak out from right behind her and then you stare at how colossal her butt was. Sure, it was natural for a hippopotamus to have such an enormous rear, but hers was totally enormous. It looked like it could knock down trees. You then decide to take a look into the book and there depicts a page with a hippopotamus woman wearing armor like a tribal warrior. You decide to read the book to yourself to get a good idea of what you’re up again. “Do not venture into the territory of the hippozons. They are a race of warrior women ruled by an indomitable queen larger and heavier than the others. No man who ventures into the territory of these giantesses has ever returned. As such, it is unknown if the hippozons are hostile or not. What is known is that they are a tribe of hunters.” That large gold hippo woman must be a hunter, or even the hippo queen. You remember that hippopotami were territorial, temperamental and could bite people in half when enraged. Perhaps sticking around the giant golden hippo was not a good idea.

Suddenly the ground begins to shake again and then you look up and see another giantess walking up to the queen. She was a copper-skinned hippo who looked like she was as big as the gold one. She had long black hair and wore a a red-orange vest worn with no shirt or bra and what looked like a turquoise loincloth. From what you saw, the copper hippopotamus worn nothing underneath her loincloth, leaving her lower half exposed from below. She was also carrying a quiver with a bow and arrows inside and there was a red-orange tattoo of a hippo’s foot over her left eye. The gold hippo lifted her head and then spoke with the copper hippo. However, you had no idea what they were saying because they were speaking in a language that you couldn’t identify. They did not appear to be hostile towards one another. They were clearly from the same tribe because from what you could see on their right butt cheeks, they had tattoos that depicted a pair of disembodied hippo jaws that carried the sun in their mouth. You then look back in the book. “There are three types of hippozon that are regularly seen patrolling the outskirts of their village, the queen is depicted as any of the three types but it varies from queen to queen. The three types of hippozon are brawlers, archers and... sorceresses?”

You heard more stomping and then you look up to see another massive hippo woman stepping over you. She had silver skin and blue and red vein tattoos on certain parts of her body with blood red hair worn in a ponytail bun. She wore gold bracelets on her right wrist and ankle and what looked like a bikini made out of dinosaur bones. She spoke with the gold and copper hippos and as she was speaking, you saw she had the same butt tattoo that they did. You suspect that this silver hippo giantess was a sorceress. After the hippozons are done with their conversation, they walk off in different directions. Their combined vibrations shaking the ground and causing you to fall. You see a shadow over you and realize it is a hippo giantess's foot. You scream and roll out of the way, alerting the hippo giantess.

Before you could do anything else, you feel a pair of tree-sized fingers plucking you and pulling you into the air screaming. You look and see the hippo giantess who picked you up. She was...

You have the following choices:

1. The Gold Hippo

2. The Silver Hippo

3. The Copper Hippo

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Rhita Gawr has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782369-Shrunk-in-a-New-World/cid/2128092-Land-of-the-Hippo-Amazons