*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/1121206-A-teenage-boy-is-possessed-by-a-ghostly-girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!
This choice: A teenage boy is possessed by a ghostly girl - 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A teenage boy is possessed by a ghostly girl

    by: scriptboy
Morgan stood next to the girl’s parents, looking down as the casket was lowered into the grave while the parents looked on. The mother held on to her husband, both of them struggling to fight back the tears, as they were saying their last goodbyes to their fourteen year-old daughter Cindy, whose body was being lowered into the ground. Morgan couldn’t imagine what it must be like for them, to lose their only daughter to a stupid drunk driver, who ran over their daughter that fateful night, just a few nights back, at the end of that party. He couldn’t even look at them, that’s how terrible he felt.

Morgan was fifteen years old and he was just a freshman in high school. He had met Cindy since the beginning of the school year, since he sat right next to her from the very first class period on the first day of school. He liked the girl a lot because she was into the same kinds of music as he was, since she looked over his iPod and she remarked that she liked his musical taste. Right away, the two clicked. Morgan and Cindy always walked together, they ate together and they studied together. Finally, they had this school party that night, and they went to the dance.

The party was over at midnight, and Cindy was about to cross the street to walk over to a friend’s car, when a car pulled up out of nowhere and struck her just as she had crossed the street. She was hit while she was in the middle of the road, and the person who struck her just continued driving. Someone called the police and got the license plate, reporting the incident as a hit-and-run. The police got after the car, and they arrested the driver later on for driving under the influence. Meanwhile, an ambulance was called in, and Cindy was rushed to the hospital, where she died of internal bleeding several hours later.

Cindy was a popular girl in school. She played volleyball and soccer, and she had known Morgan from the soccer team as well. Cindy also played in the band and she was in all of Morgan’s classes. She was close friends with several of the other girls, and even a few of the guys, although Morgan was her closest boyfriend at the time. Not only that, but the two teens had found out that Morgan and Cindy only lived a few blocks away from one another. That made things really convenient, and Morgan actually spent the night once at Cindy’s house, where he stayed up late just to watch a movie with her.

Morgan was tall and skinny with short, spikey black hair and blue eyes while Cindy was short and athletic was short blonde hair which was tied together with a ponytail in the back and she had blue eyes as well. Cindy loved to hang out with Morgan and they just started to date one another regularly when Cindy got hit in the accident, and Morgan was just now beginning to come to grips with the loss of his first and only girlfriend.

When the funeral was over, Morgan quietly went back home and he changed clothes. He put on his shorts and t-shirt, and he lay on his bed. He dozed off for a few minutes, when he woke up with a start. For a moment he thought he had heard Cindy’s faint voice speaking to him from his bedroom…

You have the following choices:

1. Morgan hears Cindy's voice and sees her ghost in the bedroom

*Noteb*
2. Morgan sees Cindy's ghost when he goes to school

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/1121206-A-teenage-boy-is-possessed-by-a-ghostly-girl