*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/1121207-Morgan-hears-Cindys-voice-and-sees-her-gho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1782863
What if a boy shares his body with a girl? Or a girl is possessed by a boy? Please add!
This choice: Morgan hears Cindy's voice and sees her ghost in the bedroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Morgan hears Cindy's voice and sees her gho...

    by: scriptboy
“Morgan…. Morgan!”

Morgan just turned on his bed as he heard a faint voice calling out his name repeatedly.

Finally, he opened his eyes and glanced around the room.

“Who… Who’s there?”

“Morgan… Help me…”

“Cindy?”

“Help me… I need your help…”

Morgan was startled when he recognized the girl’s voice. Was that Cindy?

“Cindy? That can’t be you! You’re dead!”

“Morgan… You gotta help me!”

Suddenly, a faint, white figure appeared standing in the center of the room. The figure was transparent and had pale, white skin. It was wearing a dress and long stockings with nice dress shoes. It looked like a girl with a pony tail and with blue eyes. It almost hovered above the carpet as it stood in the center of the bedroom, facing the bed that Morgan was sleeping on.

“Holy crap!” Morgan gasped, as he saw that strange figure before him. “A… A ghost!”

“Morgan… It’s me…” the ghostly figure said calmly.

Morgan slowly stood up and walked up to the figure, staring at it in complete disbelief. Yes, it was Cindy… Or, her ghost!

“Cindy! Oh, Cindy! You’re alive!” Morgan stuttered.

“I wish I could affirm that, Morg…” she said sadly. “However, I do bring some good news…”

“What is that?”

“I died before my time… Which is why I’m walking on the earth again as a spirit… I’m a lost soul without a physical body… But, the bad news is that I can’t stay in this form for long… I will disappear soon if I don’t find a body to stay in very soon!” Cindy explained.

“Say what?”

“Can I use your body, Morgan?” she asked, as she walked up to him. “I need a place to live!”

“You mean, inside of me?”

“Yes!”

“Sure, Cindy… I mean… That way, we’ll always be together, right?” Morgan wondered out loud.

“You got it!” Cindy smiled.

Then Cindy walked right up to Morgan and she continued walking until her body walked straight into his body… Cindy’s body then disappeared into Morgan’s body and she disappeared from view for the last time… ever.

“Cindy? Where are you?” Morgan asked.

“I’m right here, Morgan… Inside of you!” Cindy’s voice spoke, coming from Morgan’s mouth.

“Wow! I feel it… I feel you inside of me! This is amazing!” Morgan exclaimed, as he realized that Cindy had moved in to his body… permanently.

You have the following choices:

1. Morgan goes to school with Cindy inside of him

*Noteb*
2. Morgan goes to the mall with Cindy inside of him

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1782863-One-Teen-Body-with-More-Souls/cid/1121207-Morgan-hears-Cindys-voice-and-sees-her-gho