*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785551-Surviving-Vore-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Marvin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1785551
You are forced into a school where the only food is the other students.

You are forced into a school where the only food is the other students.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are Alex, a 19 year old boy or girl, who is kidnapped one day and forced into a secret school for vores. The aim of this school is to find the people with the best vore capabilities and then use them for some unknown purpose. There is no cafeteria at the school and the students are not allowed to leave, so their only option is to eat each other for survival. There are classes at the school, but the students are not required to take them. They are there to help the students develope their vore skills, but if you prefer to learn by doing, by all means do so.

Rules:
COCKVORE, UNBIRTH, AND BREAST VORE ARE NOW ALLOWED IN ADDITION TO ORAL!

Regression in the case of unbirth is not allowed, since no one under 18 is allowed in the school. Unbirthees may be let out harmlessly, absorbed into the unbirther, or melted into juices and squirted back out. The same options apply to cockvore and breastvore.

Alex MUST eat in order to survive. He/she is capable of letting their meals out, but they do not count as a meal unless they digest them. Cockvore, unbirth, and breast vore do not count as a meal unless the prey is absorbed, but it can count as a meal if Alex swallows the cum/juices/milk produced by someone else through these types of vore.

Students may be between the ages of 18 and 25, and they all have vore abilities to some degree.

Digested/melted students do not come back or reform in any way. The only way they survive being eaten is if they are let out before digestion.

Alex is only able to swallow 1 person at once at first, but this ability increases with time. The same applies for all types of vore.

Keep male/male vore to a minimum. It is allowed, but I'll start deleting chapters if it gets to be too common.

Sex is allowed and encouraged. No gay sex though please.

Lastly, try to use good grammar and spelling. No one-sentence chapters except in the case of "more options" chapters.

The school itself has almost no rules, the only ones it has are "survive", "No minors inside the school" and "don't try to leave" There are absolutely no other restrictions, even on clothing. The students often walk around nude, though this serves little purpose other than to make them more tempting targets! Those who try to leave usually end up getting eaten by the school's staff, or fed to other students as rewards.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785551-Surviving-Vore-School