*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ouch...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785551-Surviving-Vore-School/cid/1126905-Ouch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Marvin
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1785551
You are forced into a school where the only food is the other students.
Chapter #1

Ouch...

    by: Marvin
"Ouch" You think as you wake up. "what happened?" You sit up to see you are surrounded by a group of people who all look just as confused as you are. Just as you are about to ask someone what's up, a booming voice comes over a loudspeaker and answers your question.

"I'm sure you're all wondering why you are here, and probably how you got here as well. Well, you've been chosen to become a part of this school. You have been chosen because of your ability to vore. Most of you are probably already aware of your rather unusual ability, but a few you may not be so I will explain. Vore is the ability to swallow another person whole."

As the voice says that last sentence, you hear a few gasps around the room, but it appears he was right about most of them already knowing. You were already aware of your ability, though the largest thing you had ever eaten was an apple. You had fantasized about eating another person, but you decided it would be a bad idea, mostly because you were afraid of being caught, but partially because you weren't quite a murderer.

"Well around here, you will learn to develop this ability. If you don't, well, you'll "help" someone else develop theirs. That's right, there is no cafeteria at this school, you will survive completely on a diet of other people."

Now THAT has people gasping. As you look around, you see that most of the people are panicked. Some of them seemed to have a devilishly happy look on their face, but for the most part they were freaking out. You weren't quite sure which category you fit in yet.

The voice continued to explain a few things about the school, most notably that it was pretty much inescapable, and that the vore-centric classes were not required. The only requirement to graduate the school was for you to survive for a certain amount of time, which he did not specify.

You finally get up off the cot you had been sitting on since you awoke, and stretched your body. By the way, what kind of body do you have?

You have the following choices:

1. You are a boy.

2. You are girl.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marvin (UN: noone126 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785551-Surviving-Vore-School/cid/1126905-Ouch