*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Ground Rules
  2. Nightmare Squared
  3. The Present
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1219300-The-Ground-Rules
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1785569
Various storylines all end with you becoming a shrunken pet, possession or slave.
This choice: She takes you to her room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Ground Rules

    by: Neo-rodent
The hands cover your body like pythons, roping you into soft, warm, slightly-sweaty palms. Your face goes red as your penis collapses against the inside of her hand. Iris doesn't seem to notice, she's to excited about her new possession -- you. Skipping off to her room with you clutched tight to her chest you can only hear your mother's words. "Remember Iris, don't be soft on him, better he learns once and for all his old life is over than he holds forever to empty hope."

"Okay Mom," then when she turned the corner, "you hear that dimwit, Mom's shrinking process can't be reversed. THIS is your life from here on out." She walked into her room which was very unfrilly for the room of a tween girl. Replacing the posters of pop idols were diagrams of the Platonic Solids and outlines of the Periodic Table. She walked over to her bed. The covers were embroidered with organic compounds. Opening her hands she dropped you roughly between benzene and carboxylic acid. "Okay bro, time for some ground rules. First off, you really aren't my brother anymore. A brother is an equal and you are more like an accessory. From now on your name is... Pet, yes that sounds about right."

"But Iris, I'm your brother, how can you??"

Iris just shrugged, "You don't treat animals as equals do you, well the same applies to me. From my intellectual perspective you ARE an animal. Now please no more interrruptions or I'll have to punish you. As my property you have certain duties...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cleaning/Housekeeping

2. Footcare

*Noteb*
3. Entertainment

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neo-rodent (UN: glacialmind101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neo-rodent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785569-Shrunken-Servitude/cid/1219300-The-Ground-Rules