*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Master
  2. The Highest Bidder
  3. Taken Away
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153746-New-Master
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: A college age girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

New Master

    by: SWP
"That's perfect," you hear the woman say. She looks to be in her early twenties, probably a college student. She hands the dealer a wad of cash. She then turns around and leaves.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" you ask.

"My name's Tammy, and you're going to be my new slave."

"What?!"

"You heard me. You're going to be my new slave."

As she talked she walked over to her couch and sat down.

"New from now on you will call me Mistress, and as a first order of business I want you to rub me feet."

"You can't do this! I have rights!"

"Rights? Hah! You have a right to rub my feet!"

"I refuse."

"Okay, then have it your way."

She lowered you to her legs to reveal her socked feet. She slipped you into her one sock and slid you down to her feet. Suddenly you were engulfed in a putrid smell. With her feet, she inched you down underneath her sole and started pressing hard against your body. She wasn't pressing hard enough to kill you, but certainly hard enough to hurt you. Also, her sweat was starting to soak into your skin. She moves you to front foot and underneath her toes where she increases the pressure even more.

"Let me know when you are ready to obey me, slave. I can keep you in there all day!"

You hear the television turn on. Suddenly your world rises as she lifts her foot up against the coffee table. Suddenly, the foot that was on top of you is now vertical. You start to fall as gravity kicks in. You realize that at this size that is like a few story drop, and in desperation try to grab onto the foot. The first few holds do not seem to work, but eventually you latch on.

"He he, that tickles," she squeals, clearly enjoying your predicament.

You are now dangling off the sole of her foot. You realize that if you climb a little more to the toes, there are some better holes. Her well pedicured feet don't have too many footholds. You start to climb, but this seems to only tickle her more and making her flinch. It's hard enough climbing but even harder when your wall keeps moving. At one point, you reach up to one hold and as you're hoisting your body up, she figdets, and you slip. You're legs and your other arm both slip from their spots, and you're left dangling from your arm. You know you have only a few seconds before you drop and must decide what to do.

Sensing your dilemma, she asks, "Are you ready to obey your new Mistress? We can stop this at any time."

Do you give in to her or take the fall?

You have the following choices:

1. Give in

2. Take the fall

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SWP (UN: swp1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/1153746-New-Master