*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brady's new recipe
  2. What story would you like to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789006-Mikayla-in-Diapers/cid/1183199-Bradys-new-recipe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by emokid
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1789006
What if Mikayla from 'Pair of Kings' was regressed to wear diapers?
This choice: Brady's new recipe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brady's new recipe

    by: emokid
Brady is in the kitchen trying to make something for Mikayla to impress her but, he keeps failing at making anything.

"Oh man, how am I gonna impress Mikayla if I can't even make a cookie!"

All of a sudden, Lenny comes in with a fire hose and starts spraying everything.

"Oh my highness, I did not see there!"

"It's okay cuz. Hey, do you any recipe that is easy to bake or cook?"

"Well, I do have this cookbook but, I don't think you want it."

"How come?"

"Well....it has some, side effects in it"

"What kind?"

"Permanent. Of course, I know you wouldn't want it-"

"Give it to me! I mean.......yeah that's what I mean"

"Okay but, you have to give me your key to the room on the 3rd floor!"

"Huh, oh the key to vault. Sure."

Lenny gave the cookbook to Brady in exchange to his key, in which Lenny ran off with happily.

"I don't get why he wants to go to the room with all the records and stuff. Now let's read the "Exchanted Cookbook For Dummies. The cookbook that makes anything happens for a purpose.' Nice title"

Brady found a recipe in which makes the person feel younger and decided that would be perfect for Mikayla. He started making and finished it with perfection.

"Okay, it says to cook it by the hour of how many years you want. Hmm, eh, let's make it a hour so this could be done faster."

Brady put the cake into the oven and set it for a hour, little did he know that, he just made a cake that would regress Mikayla's mind into a one-year old's. Later he took it out and it looked good.

"Awesome. Now, I have to decorate it and give it to Mikayla"

Brady decorate the cake and went to Mikayla who was in the watchtower.

"Hey there cutie!"

"Call me that again and I will slice your head off!"

"Hey chill out, I just want to give you this cake I made!'

"You made this?"

"Yeah, and don't worry. I made sure I read all of the directions this time."

"Okay then, I guess I will have a slice."

Mikayla took out a slice of the cake and ate it. Does the cake affect her now?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes and she wants more of it.

*Noteb*
2. No but, she starts to feel werid.

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 emokid (UN: 69baby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
emokid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789006-Mikayla-in-Diapers/cid/1183199-Bradys-new-recipe