*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Granted
  2. Beauty has it's beasts
  3. Granted
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789698-Corrupt-A-Wish/cid/1855110-Granted
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1789698
Be careful what you wish for! A simple but fun and creative game! :)
This choice: Granted  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Granted

    by: ~ Aqua ~
All she wants is to be a normal girl, live normally. Shelly is the only heir to the throne of a huge kingdom. She is only eighteen when she has to inherit the throne by default because of the death of her parents due to an infectious disease that affected both of them. She left her college, gave away her happiness in order to keep the kingdom happy but can it be possible when thousands of people lost their house in a flood near the river and now they are demanding a lot of things, causing havoc for her. Although she is only eighteen, her eyebrows are always furrowed, creases form on her forehead, there are dark circles around her eyes and she cannot sleep. Constantly signing papers, listening to people, trying to cure her headache, all she aches for is to become like a normal girl, go away from all this. A normal girl would love to be a princess and Shelly wouldn't mind changing her place with any girl out there.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your Wish

*Noteb*
2. Your Wish

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~ Aqua ~ (UN: aqua_mantis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zephyrwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789698-Corrupt-A-Wish/cid/1855110-Granted