*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aragorn flees!
  2. Galadriel Takes the Ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/3088748-Aragorn-flees
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1790233
Galadriel takes the one ring and dominates middle earth characters.
This choice: Aragorn flees!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Aragorn flees!

    by: InkyWriter
Aragorn saw that there was no reasoning with the mad elfin goddess now fueled by the power of the ring, he manages to escape with his life.

Irritated by his escape, Galadriel decided to dish her now corrupted anger on someone else. Sensing a disturbance not too far in her elf kingdom she decides to teleport there to find a farmer cutting trees from her forest. This angered her greatly as he also had an item of great power, another ring of power crafted by Sauron somehow in his possession.


**Jake was a young farmer who lived near the edge of a elfin kingdom. Since there were no trees around his farm land, he'd often be forced to travel inside, to cut some wood. He heard it was ruled by a kind elf queen but he wasn't all too sure what went on inside that magical kingdom.**

**One day when he ran out of wood, the young man walked inside and started chopping some wood when he heard a soft subtle foot steps coming from nearby. Turning around he spotted a towering slender woman, dressed in a beautiful white gown, approaching him, her eyes glowing brightly as her body radiated with power. Stumbling back a few steps, Jake trips on a log, falling onto the dirty ground as she barefooted elf lady approached him, being completely mysterious and unsure of what she wanted.**

The lady gracefully walked, stunning to look at, as he walked toward the farmer, watching him stumble back into a log didnt phase her, seeing him with the ring she was searching for oh so long. "That ring you're bearing, it holds great power beyond your imagination." The barefoot elf queen walked closer, hands kept in front of her in a lady-like manner, her aura unable to be read, but with ill intentions "if you were to hand that ring, you will be spared to witness the horrors of its side effects." she stated with a soft, humble, yet dominating voice, as she walked closer, staring down at him. "or would you rather face those consequences head on?"

**The boy raised his eyebrows but had a determined frown on his face, displaying his stubbornness. Shaking his head, he starts to sit up, not intending to be intimidated by the elfin lady before him.**

*"I would rather take my chances. Besides, what sort of consequences are you talking about?"*

**He glanced up at her tall form, then slowly his gaze trails down her dress admiring her form, sensing something special about her. He then glances to her beautiful bare soles, noticing how natural, pure and sweaty they looked with the bottom caked in dirt. Shaking his head, he gives a grimace of disgust before gazing up at her.**

*"I found it awhile back and it's always seemed to bring me good luck. I'm not ready to part with it so easily, even if there are consquences."*

The lady's calm expression turned a little sour, as a little corruption began to show, to see if he would be intimidated "I would advise you give the ring before your consequences could be fatal lowly farmer." she replied with a harsher tone "though, I already know what you're gonna say, you won't give it to me no matter how much I tried to persuade." she stared down at him, before suddenly, kicking him back down to the ground, placing one foot down onto his chest "so, I guess I'll take it by force." without hesitation, she grabbed the ring from his neck, already feeling newfound power ooze into her body, as the corruption began to take over.

**The man had lowered his guard, never imagining that such a graceful cute elfin lady being capable of aggression and also confident as a man that he could handle her encase it got to that. His expression became a bit puzzled as he watched her expression suddenly change, slowly instilling a hint of uncertainty inside him.**

*"Fatal? I don't think I'm the one who needs to worr-"*

**His words were cut off with the sudden flash of her sole, as she kicked his chest, sending him on his back a bit winded and hurt. He tried to get up but was pinned the moment she placed her powerful bare sole on his chest, creating a earthly foot print. When she grabbed his ring, he could sense something rapidly changing inside her, she was still just as stunningly beautiful, maybe even more so but there was certainly something sinister by her demeanor, her empowerment and corruption thoroughly invigorating her as she held the command and authority over his more vulnerable position, as a frightened fearful expression came to his face. Shifting a bit beneath her, he stutters a bit, trying to be more defiant, taking a hesitating glance at her dirt ridden weary soles, noticing a reeking stench beginning to waft from them.**

*"W-what are you doing?!"*

Her bright light turned to dark corruption seeing as some parts of her dress began to float around and hover in the air. Seemingly transforming from a elfin Queen to a corrupted power hungry goddess in a matter of seconds "you underestimated me.." she walked all over his chest, leaving prints over his shirt "you wouldn't give me the ring when you asked nicely." without hesitation, she stomped her foot onto his face, the stench and dirt hitting him so suddenly, and she grinded her sole into his face "your punishment? You will live under me from now on." she said sternly, as she kept her foot right on his face, squishing his cheeks while pushing his nose up to get a good sniff of that barefoot stench. All the while her corruption was building, power increasing.

**My eyes widen as I saw the corruption start taking full effect, only growing worse with each moment. Her eyes now darkened but her body glowed with an aura of superiority. He let out a low groan with each step she took, marking him all over with her reeking dirtied soles, making a pattern of foot prints. He then watched with surprise as she suddenly brought her foot up, giving him only a momentary view of her rather large goddess bare sole before it came crashing down on his face, creating a new filthy foot print, the sticky sweat mixed with mud slicking on his cheek as she completely debased him as a sign of her own power.**

*"Agh! You can't do th-"*

**Though only her right sole was on his face, he found it hard to form words with his cheek being completely squished in and smudged beneath her dirty bare sole. His nose was then assailed by the reeking pure unadulterated earthly stench of her bare sole, her toes forcing his nose upwards, completely beneath her dexterious toes while her heel grinded against his cheek, feeling it's sweat continue to coat his face. The smearing sweat only continued to stick to his face with bits of mud coating it too as he struggled to breath, feeling the thick odor invading his lungs. He tries to breath through his mouth, so he wouldn't inhale it's overwhelming stink as he listens to her assertive stern corrupted speech realizing that she is quite literally making him into her dirt, sensing that it will only worsen with time as she became more thoroughly corrupted feeling the empowerment of a goddess**

"dirt can't speak, peasant." she replied instantly, once again giving his head a big stomp. Not hurting him too much, but enough to keep him in place. Her foot kept pressuring his face, leaving it smushed and barely able to see anything but the sweat and soft embrace that was her foot. "you'll learn in time that trying to resist me is futile now. I have the ring of power in my possession." she stated with power, as her second foot pryed his lips open, before forcing her foot down into his mouth, catching his tongue between her toes, watching him break beneath her "don't worry, the breakdown process won't take long." she added. As her free foot kept her toes pinched between his nose, making sure he was inhaling nothing but her stench, as sweat and grime coated most of his face by now, as the other foot forced his tongue to give a lick to her sole, using it like a rug.

*"Gpphmfhfm!"*

**The stomp with her new freshly dirt coated foot certainly dazed him, showing a display of the power she wielded though it didn't hurt too badly. He grunted from the impact, finding his vision blurred, her beautiful features contorted a bit as he felt the pressure increase, really forcing his head into the soft dirt beneath her divine soles. He was too frightened to protest at this point, given just how much command she held over him, feeling his cheek and nose get completely submerge beneath the sweat and reeking cheesy rotting stench of her soft large soles that nearly engulfed his face. When her toes forcefully pried his lips open and forced their way deeply into his mouth, his eyes widened as he struggled beneath her, feeling the years worth of dirt and sweat invade his mouth, violating it as his lips spread out, wrapping around her toes. His tongue squirmed helplessly much to her delight, feeling the soft moist sensation brush against her sweaty toe jams, cleaning off clumps and filling it with a intense salty sweaty goodness. Unable to breath through his mouth anymore, he desprately tries to inhale through his nose, taking in the brunt of her reeking stench deeply into his nose, getting bits of dirt and sweat stuck in as well. His eyes smarted a bit from the intense smell and bits of reeking air that invaded his lungs, as his tongue wormed and wiggled against her fleshy soft sole, dragging against it much to her pleasure, only making her further descend into her corruption with her foot slave becoming completely submerge beneath the elven foot goddess earthly dominating feet**

You have the following choice:

1. Galadriel is more aggressive the more corrupted dominating him undee

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InkyWriter (UN: dagbert411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/3088748-Aragorn-flees