*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/3088752-Galadriel-is-more-aggressive-the-more-corrupted
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1790233
Galadriel takes the one ring and dominates middle earth characters.
This choice: Galadriel is more aggressive the more corrupted dominating him undee  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Galadriel is more aggressive the more corrupted...

    by: InkyWriter
She couldn't help but give a lowly grin, seeing as the ring of power wielder was just some lowly foot rag for her to toy with. "you will learn your place." she eased one foot off, watching as he continued to move his tongue around her sole, coating it with his saliva as most of the dirt was off, but the sweat still present, before she began to force her foot in and out of his mouth, wanting to get a reaction, as her expression turned from curious to a sly devilish grin. She then fully stood on his face, slightly marching, letting him get a feel between her soft, sweaty confines, before she spread her toes between his nose, the smell much stronger because of the toe jam between there. "your place is beneath me." she muttered, continuing to taunt him as she kept him underfoot. She then retracted her foot from his mouth, now coated in saliva "next one." the saliva coated foot now covered his nose, while the other foot forced straight into his mouth, as he once again had to taste sweat and dirt.

**Despite being completely beneath her, he could hardly see up her dress and even her evil corrupted grin as her feet continued to completely overwhelm every bit of his senses. He only had mere moments to breath when she removed her sweltering reeking sole before she suddenly forced her foot deeply and rapidly in and out of his mouth, as if it were a giant cock. His eyes teared up further as his lips bulged, feeling the full extent of her corruption through her demeaning soles, a slushing squishing noise becoming noticeable as he gagged more, his innocent face turning a bit blue from the sheer pressure. His cheeks bulged almost comically as she continued to fully violate his mouth, feeling bits of dirt and sweat easing down his throat, becoming nearly clean and now glistening with his saliva as his tastebuds flared. He then watched as her other foot force its way down on his face, followed by her saliva coated one which came out of his lips with a light plop and strands of saliva. When she started marching on his face, he let out muffled moans of displeasure, feeling her soft heavenly feet slowly overwhelm him, making him actually feel beneath her. Once she pressed her toes and forced it between her toes, spreading them flexibly, he was forced to inhale deeply having little air, making him take in a reeking amount of dizzying stench. Bits of dirt and smudged sweat coated his nose, frying his brain of any thoughts as her stink clouded his mind. When she retracted it and replaced it with her saliva coated one, he had to breath hard, smelling the fresh saliva, only further demeaning him with a new scent while the other dirtied one forced it's way deeper into his mouth, messing with his face.**

*"Mpghgml..."*

**His protests grew weaker with each step, sniff and gag as his senses were overwhelmed, his face making all sort of amusing helpless expressions that only fueled her corrupted desires and made her take further advantage of her pet in creative demeaning ways.**

"stop making muffled noises." as she said that, she immediately kicked him, not too hard, but hard enough to make him stop, before her foot went straight back onto his nose. "dirt doesn't speak, remember?" she repeated? As her fresh sweaty foot repeated the process as the other, toying with his tongue and grabbing it between her toes, forcing him to lick once more. She pushed her foot deeper, making sure to fully violate his mouth before retracting it before it was fully coated in his saliva, watching the strands come off from her foot. "Lick." she kept her foot hovered above him as a test, if he licked he was fully broken, if not, he needed more conditioning. All the while her other foot kept straight onto his nose, making sure he couldn't breathe fresh air, as the soft confines between her sole kept his head in place. Seeing as he was fully overwhelmed, she thought he'd be broken by now.

**The helpless man stopped his struggling and pathetic noises, feeling quite literally like dirt beneath her feet especially with the amount she had already forced inside him. His eyes watered from the overwhelming taste as she suddenly gripped his tongue with her sweaty earthly toes, feeling it handle his tongue with ease, making it hard to breath through his mouth. His lips stretched wide beneath her large queenly feet as she forced it deeper, making him inhale rapidly through his nose, sucking in a good amount of her earthly stench. With her other foot forced on his nose bending it backwards, he had no choice but to deeply inhale it's powerful reeking odor, making his eyes cross much to her delight. His head became light as he struggled to stay focus and not bend being unable to breath anything properly with his mouth being fully violated.**

*"Ghphm!"*

**When she finally retracted her foot from his mouth with a popping noise, he gasp, sputtering bits of saliva as some strands connected to her toes. Gazing up at her dominate graceful corrupted face, his view was covered as her now saliva glistening sole came into view. He could still feel her weight pressing down on him with the soft pads of her feet, his nose being squished beneath them but still barely manage to find a moment of defiance not to stick his tongue out and submit to licking her foot, prompting her to condition him further.**

She watched for a moment, noticing his putrid attempts to not listen. She simply pushed her foot back onto his face, once again having his face trapped between the soft, sweaty texture that was between her feet. Her feet made his face heat up, mostly from the sweat, as she began to use him like a rug, using both feet to rub across his entire face, making sure no spot was left untouched, he couldn't see nothing but the powerful soles engulfing his face, and the stench would not go away, the grime sticking on his face only thickening as she continued, before forcing his tongue out with two toes forcing into his mouth
"when I say lick..." she gave his face a medium forced stomp "you're supposed to lick." before having one foot drag across his tongue, making sure the sole got the most attention.
"you're supposed to listen to me, when I say something, you do it, otherwise..." she hovered her sole once more above his face "this'll be the last thing you'll see."

**The farmer watched in a daze as her sole once more pressed down firmly against his face, entrapping it beneath a layer of sweaty stink. His senses and feelings were muddled as she pushed her foot back on his face, feeling his nose, lips and cheeks get engulfed by a layer of sweaty smothering goodness. His mind bends even further as his face begins to flush and sweat from the heat, then when she began to use him like a rug, rubbing her soles off it, he huffs a bit, finding the sensation and facial massage he got from her feet so comforting. His entire senses were engulfed by a soft cushion like padding as she smears off any grime and sweat clinging to her toes, fully coating it with the sticky substance. Once his tongue was forced out and she used it like a wipe, dragging her meaty soft sole across it, he groaned a bit in a daze, his eyes fluttering as his tongue was coated with the sweet sweaty substance even further, showing how warn down he was.**

*"Mppghmm~ y-es goddess~"*

**With her now saliva coated sole dripping with his sticky saliva, being near clean, the farmer gave in completely, unable to think properly for himself. His mind being fully broken, he subconsciously draws his tongue out, stretching it up to meet her hovering foot. He then draws it up soothingly, giving her a wonderful relaxing massage, submitting to her entirely as he was disciplined to obey her with his brain being too fogged up from the stench that he inhaled and his face being too engulfed by her soft feet to even disobey her anymore, making him crave the corrupted elf queen's dominace and assertion even more**

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 InkyWriter (UN: dagbert411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/3088752-Galadriel-is-more-aggressive-the-more-corrupted