*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Extra characters
  2. More choices
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2985660-Extra-characters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: Extra characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Extra characters

    by: John GoodHorse
I'm going to use this as a library for extra characters that couldn't make it to the intro there due to the cluttering it would produce. Just use this and future chapters as a reference in case you feel like using characters you can't remember, or write down future new characters for others.

Starting off with the first two new characters:

Tami Perkins: After Leroy's dad got divorced he moved, and got another woman pregnant. Tami is the result of that.
Age: 14
Physical appearance: Blonde with the same light blue eyes as Leroy, average height for a girl her age.
Personality: Tami is the opposite of Leroy in regards to laziness. Tami is practically the energizer bunny as once she goes she barely stops. She would easily get along with her half brother and half sister, and wants to meet them one day after learning that she is not her day's only children. She has a major devious streak, and might be nearly as perverted as Leroy.

Cassandra Cooper
Age: 30
Occupation: Librarian of the local town library
Physical appearance: Blue eyes, black hair, modest height, and not exactly fat but at least this chubby https://www.deviantart.com/pixiveo/art/W...
Personality: Ever since the losing her husband two years before the story takes place Cassandra is nearly always depressed, and with no other family she feels constantly alone. Her weight is the result of overeating trying to get over depression. She does take great pride in her own cooking, finding homecooked meals to be better. She is also very clingy. She does get along with Leroy and Candice. In all honesty, she's the type of woman Leroy really wouldn't need any special powers or whatnot to fall for him. All it would take would be for the right combo of buttons pushed, extra meat grabbed, and she'd be his willing chubby love slave despite him being half his age.

You have the following choices:

1. Future characters for me to throw in

2. Another reader's characters

3. Extra choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John GoodHorse (UN: superphantom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2985660-Extra-characters