*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2792254-More-choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1791460
The revised 1.5 Edition about one teenager getting a harem is here.
This choice: More choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More choices

    by: John GoodHorse
I'm going to eventually run out of ideas at this rate.
Option #1: A Wee Bit of Demonic Ancestry: How about this? On the night of Leroy's conception a demon possessed his dad. Because of this Leroy has access to two powers one of which allows him to read the desires of women and the other allows him to twist women to his own desires. How he unlocks this is up to you.

Option #2: Ayy Lamo: Motherfugging aliens.

Option #3: Extra Characters: This page will be used for extra characters I didn't feel like adding to the beginning. Use it for background and anything of the like.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Wee Bit of Demonic Ancestry There

2. Ayy Lmao

3. Extra characters

4. More options

5. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John GoodHorse (UN: superphantom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791460-Getting-A-Harem-15/cid/2792254-More-choices