*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Operation: S.W.I.T.C.H.
  2. What Mission?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791729-Kids-Next-Door-Operation-WHATIF/cid/2203767-Operation-SWITCH
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1791729
Whoever Had Amazing Thought Is Fantastic (Make your own KND Mission) 4,730+Views
This choice: Mission 3 (Operation: S.W.I.T.C.H.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Operation: S.W.I.T.C.H.

    by: Mysteryguy18
Swapping
With
Impaired
Technology
Creates
Havoc

The KND was lined up outside of Father's mansion, waiting for their supreme leader, number 362, to give the order to charge and stop whatever it was that Father was planning.

Recently, Father and the DCFDTL were stealing a lot of advanced technology from anywhere they could. So, this could only mean that he is planning something that can't be good for the KND.

So, number 362 called in her best sectors and special-op forces in order to stop his plan before it could begin.

And with a simple nod, the children charged, attacking any enemy they saw.

Number 362, or Rachel, was leading the assault.

After breaking into the mansion, she quickly, yet quietly, ran to the basement, as Father's laughter was emanating from there.

Number 362 pushed herself against a wall in order to minimize the likelihood that Father would see her, and looked back to see the small number of handpicked operatives that she chose to follow her in, among them were Number's 1, 86, and 60.

"Well, well, well...what do we have here? A couple of snot-nosed brats spying on me! Well, you'll make wonderful test subjects for my new delightfulization ray, a portable version of my delightfulization machine."

Rachel yelled, "Kids next door, battle stations!"

The four children leapt up and attacked Father.

Father was trying to avoid using his fire powers as that could melt his delightfulization ray since it was in his hand, but it was getting irritating that every time he was able to aim at one of the kids, the child either dodged or another one distracted him.

Eventually, his irritation got the best of him, "THAT'S IT!"

Father went up in flames, and melted his delightfulization ray.

Unfortunately, the ray was fueled by Father's flames, a failsafe so that no one but the inventor could use it, and the resulting overload made the ray blow up.

Everyone was knocked back and with the exception of Father, was unconscious.

Father rubbed his head, "Annoying brats, I need my rocky road now. But first, I think I'll eliminate these pests!"

Before Father could make do on his word, the KND swarmed into the basement, and upon seeing their fellow operatives unconscious, they attacked Father with previously unknown vigor.

But not all of the operatives were attacking, some were helping move the unconscious operatives away from the mansion and into a KND hospital.

(This is a body swapping story, so who switches with who?)
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mysteryguy18 (UN: mysterykid18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791729-Kids-Next-Door-Operation-WHATIF/cid/2203767-Operation-SWITCH