*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Curiousity
  2. First things first....
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796774-Goten-in-diapers/cid/1167775-Curiousity
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1796774
Goten gets diapered. You determine how and why.
This choice: Curiousity  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Curiousity

    by: starlock
Goten was just coming inside after another day of training with his big brother, Gohan for the world martial arts tournament that would be taking place next month. As he came inside, he saw his mother, Chichi bottle feeding a blonde baby girl.

"Hey mom. Is that Krillin's baby?" He asked.

"Yes. He asked me to babysit for him today." said Chichi warmly. "Oop. I think we have a little stinky!" She raised the baby's dress and changed her diaper. Goten smiled, thinking that this must have been how his mother changed him when he was that age. Then he felt a strange sense of curiosity about the scene. Not about how things were when he was tiny, but about the white garment that Chichi was tapping onto the infant she was babysitting. he didn't know why, but for some reason, he wanted to wear one...

"Hm? Is something wrong, Goten??" Chichi asked, noticing Goten's attention drifting out of focus.

"Uh, no. Nothing." said Goten quickly. "I was just curious, um.... where you ever like that with me when I was really little?" Chichi giggled.

"Of course I was, silly." She smiled. "You were the sweetest little baby boy."

"Uh, thanks mom." said Goten, happily but embarrassed, his face turning pink. He was glad Gohan hadn't come back in yet. "Good night mom. Love you." He rushed upstairs, still quite embarrassed. For some reason, he wanted to be in Marron's tiny shoes. If not being adored and babied by his mother, than at least wearing the possibly very comfortable diapers that a baby wore."

"But I'm 7 years old." Goten thought to himself as he lay in bed. "I shouldn't want to be in diapers. They're for babies! I can't be thinking like this, not when the world tournament's coming around." He suddenly got a very strange and humiliating mental vision of himself in nothing but a diaper being introduced as 'the world's biggest baby,' and being laughed at by the crowd, Trunks rolling on the arena floor, laughing his ass off. Goten shook it off, then returned his thoughts to his sense of curiosity. Noticing the last of the lights in the house go out through the crack under his door, he crept outside, sneaking into the kitchen, where he remembered a pack of baby diapers being.
Making sure he was alone, he carefully slid one of the diapers out of the pack, unfolded it, and tried to put it on. It was much too small for a growing boy his age, but the soft insides of the diaper felt tremendously comfortable. He only wished it could fit. He folded the diaper back up and put it back as best he could, and went back up to bed.

“That sure was comfy.” He thought as went back to his room. “I should get some that actually fit me.” He searched an old toy box for his money hiding spot, and counted up the money he saved so far. “I wonder if this is enough…” He thought. He shrugged and, tired, he went to bed.

The next day….
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starlock (UN: garlock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796774-Goten-in-diapers/cid/1167775-Curiousity