*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796774-Goten-in-diapers/cid/1172246-Goten-outright-asked-if-Chichi-could-baby-him
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1796774
Goten gets diapered. You determine how and why.
This choice: Goten outright asked if Chichi could baby him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Goten outright asked if Chichi could baby him

    by: starlock
"Goten? Are you alright?" Chichi asked. Goten had taken a break from training for the day, so Gohan was a ways away, teaching his classmate Videl to fly. Goten flushed at the question, then responded,

"Um, mom... Do you miss me being a baby?" Goten asked. Chichi blinked at him.

"What brought this up??" She asked.

"Well, I don't really know," said Goten, feeling more awkward all the time. "But for some reason, I kinda want you to... um... be my mommy again."

"Goten, I am still your mom." Chichi said warmly. "Why would you think I wasn't?"

"No not just my mother. I mean my mommy." said Goten. "I want to be your..." He swallowed, very embarassed now to admit it. "Your sweet baby boy again." Chichi blinked at him again, then smiled.

"Alright. If that's what you want, then okay." She said kindly.

"Um, I mean, every bit like your sweet baby boy." Goten admitted. He didn't know whether to feel ashamed or releived to be saying this. "I want to wear diapers, I want you to rock me, I want to be babied." now Chichi seemed a little pink in the face.

"If that's what my sweet baby boy wants." She said, stroking Goten's spiky hair. She wrote a quick note for Gohan, and took Goten out shopping for diapers and the like. When they went back, it was to find another note from Gohan, saying that he went to study with Videl. Goten was okay with this, he didn't want Gohan to know anyway, and Chichi diapered her little boy, rocked him in her arms, and treated him like the baby he wanted to be.

"Thanks mommy.” Goten smiled as he sat in his mother’s arms.

“Of course.” said Chichi sweetly. A growling sound could be heard, and she smiled. “Someone’s hungry, isn’t he?” She giggled.

You have the following choices:

1. She bottlefed him

2. She put him in a highchair and spoonfed him

3. She breastfed him

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 starlock (UN: garlock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
starlock has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1796774-Goten-in-diapers/cid/1172246-Goten-outright-asked-if-Chichi-could-baby-him