*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Breakfast time!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798306-Down-the-Hatch/cid/1159195-Breakfast-time
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1798306
What's it like as predator, instead of prey?
Chapter #1

Breakfast time!

    by: manubestofplus
*an addition by: Enigma the Fox*

You awaken in your room, on your bed. Dressed in your usual night's attire of only white panties and a small tanktop, you stretch and swing your legs off the bed. Almost immediately, your stomach gives a loud and mildly painful growl. You put a hand to it, and grimace.

"O-ow...jeez, I'm starving! And I had dinner last night. What the heck?!"

Rubbing your exposed tummy, pretty and flat (One of many reasons you're a constant distraction for boys in class), you stand up. Again, there's a sharp growl and clenching from your stomach. Almost enough to make you collapse.

"Agh! Alright, I've got to do something about this. Where can I get food?"

After pulling on some shorts, you go to...

You have the following choices:

1. The Kitchen.

2. Your younger sister's room.

3. Your older brother's room.

4. Your Mother's room.

5. Out, to see your Boyfriend.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 manubestofplus (UN: manubestofplus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
manubestofplus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798306-Down-the-Hatch/cid/1159195-Breakfast-time