*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. in someone's pocket
  2. Time for the beach!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798819-Family-Giantess/cid/1185072-in-someones-pocket
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tony
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1798819
your family members want to hang out with you, the thing is, they're over 350 feet tall!
This choice: in someone's pocket  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

in someone's pocket

    by: Tony
You come to the conclusion that you are in someone's pocket. It's a really tight fit, so it must be someone's pants pocket, probably one of your sister's jean short shorts. You feel odd and the realize that you are in the pocket upside down. Then, everything stops and you are now on your side, as if this person was laying down now. Now that they are laying down, you realize that you are in this person's side pocket because, you weren't being crushed. Then, something soft grips you feet and tugs on you. You get scared and start to squirm as you are pulled out of the pocket. As you travel away from your previous prison, you see that you were correct in the way that it was someone's jean short shorts, but who's? You are then brought to the world's biggest bikini top. As the clap like fingers release you, you flail your arms as you fall. You land with a squish rather than a thud. You stand up and regain your footing on the new, pink, water bed like surface. You eventually give up and just sit down. Then, like a bolt of lightning striking the neighbors house, the head of _______ emerges and says, "Hey Rob, I didn't want to wake you up until we got to the beach." you look around and see that ________ is sitting parallel to the water so that she can stay on the sand.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Elise, your youngest sister

*Noteb*
2. Lindsay, your younger sister

*Noteb*
3. Maggie, your twin sister

*Noteb*
4. Grace, your older sister

*Noteb*
5. One of you cousins

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tony (UN: ashead at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tony has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1798819-Family-Giantess/cid/1185072-in-someones-pocket