*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arriving at daycare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800336-Daycare-hell/cid/1164316-Arriving-at-daycare
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1800336
Being a 7 year old in daycare is bad, shrinking is worst
Chapter #1

Arriving at daycare

    by: Mitsuhiko
"But mom I'm 7,"Young Tony Flynn said as his Mother dragged him into the building, "I don't belong in daycare with all these diaper wearing babies." That comment immediately got you some looks from the other kids. "Sorry Hun,"Your mother started as she signed you in, "Your father and I both need to get to work and I couldn't get you a babysitter. It's only for one day.". "Fine."You reply as you enter the other room. "That's my big boy." She says as she kisses your cheek, "I'll be back to pick you up at 5." And with that she left.

Inside the other room you saw about 10 kids, ranging from 2 to 5. "This is going to be a long..."You start to say before a bright light hits you and you black out. You wake up a few minutes later to find that you have shrunk to...

You have the following choices:

1. The size of a 5 year old

2. The size of a 3 year old

3. The size of a 1 year old

4. The size of a toy

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mitsuhiko (UN: haninozuka325 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mitsuhiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800336-Daycare-hell/cid/1164316-Arriving-at-daycare